Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
FLCL

Chapter 4

I laid out a Monopoly board on the floor, giving us something to roll the die on, and we all sat around it in a circle. I picked up the die and rolled it. It came to a stop on 2. "Drink!" instructed Brittany and I took two swigs of my hard lemonade. Rachel grabbed the die next and rolled a 5. I could feel the nervous and excited tension coming from everyone as we realized that someone was about to get asked "truth or dare?" for the first time this evening.

Rachel looked around at the rest of us with a smirk on her face. "Truth or dare," she started, paused a second to make up her mind, and finished, "Sarah?"

Sarah smiled awkwardly and said, "Truth."

"Now who's no fun?" I joked.

"Get over it," she responded, "no one says dare the first time."

Rachel asked her question, "Sarah, what is your favorite sexual position?"

Sarah paused and then said with reluctance, "Uh, I like to get fucked from behind."

Some of the girls giggled while I sat there picturing myself fucking Sarah from behind. (She's on all fours, breathing fast. Her face wears an expression of relaxation, confusion, and ecstasy, signalling an approaching orgasm. I'm ramming her fast and heavy, causing her tits to swing wildly. She's moaning louder and louder, higher and higher.) Lindsay interrupted my fantasy with a question, "You like anal?" and everyone really cracked up. Lindsay looked embarrassed in a way that hinted that she didn't get what was funny.

"No," responded Sarah still laughing, "I don't like anal. I like regular sex ... from behind."

After that, Dakota and Sarah both rolled threes and took their drinks. Then Lindsay rolled a 6. "Um, okay," she said. The other girls were staring at her, expecting her to say something. She looked hesitant. I wasn't sure what was happening; then Lindsay made her rule, "The next person asked, 'truth or dare?' has to take a dare." The girls tried to hide devious smiles. "Shit," I thought, "I better roll the next 5."

Next, Brittany rolled a 1 and took a sip of her drink. I was up again. It felt like the moment of truth. I watched the die tumble, praying for a 5. It landed on a 4. The girls were hiding devious smiles once more. "That sucks," I said aloud and took four drinks.

Rachel rolled a 3 and took her sips. Then it happened. Dakota rolled a 5. She turned to me, no longer hiding that smile I had seen hints of earlier. "Pat, truth or dare?"
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote