Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
FLCL

Chapter 2

"So, why did Marie go to bed?" I asked Dakota as we headed downstairs.

"I don't know, she just said she was tired," answered Dakota.

"Lame," I remarked.

Dakota laughed. "Yea, but we're gonna keep this party going."

As we reached the bottom of the stairs I received a chorus of greetings from the girls. Rachel, Lindsay, and Brittany were sitting on the wrap-around couch and Sarah was sitting on the floor. They all had bottles of hard lemonade nearby. Rachel was short with light brown hair and huge breasts. Lindsay was skinny and shy. She had red hair and wore glasses. Brittany had short blond curls and the cutest face I'd ever seen. And Sarah was a hot blond with a great sense of humor. The girls gossiped among themselves as I set up the receiver to play CDs.

Then Rachel said, "Hey Pat, you should hang out. Grab a lemonade." The rest of the girls agreed. Brittany said, "yea, we need a host since Marie passed out on us."

"Sure, I'll hang out for a while," I told them, "I was planning on stealing some drinks anyway." A couple of the girls laughed.

I grabbed a lemonade and took a seat on the couch between Lindsay and Brittany. Dakota sat down on the other side of Rachel.

We all sat and chatted for a while. The girls complained about the catty/dickish antics of their classmates and expressed how glad they were that they wouldn't have to see "those people" anymore. Lindsay and Rachel expressed their sorrow and jealousy that they had to brave another year of high school while their friends were all off at college. I told everyone that, while I was sick of high school already, I had no idea what I was going to do once I got out. The drinks and conversation flowed for a good while.

Then Dakota said, "And I'm excited about a new crop of boys. I searched that school top to bottom for a guy worth my time and came up empty."

"Well, you had us!" Lindsay chimed in.

"You don't have a penis Lindsay," said Dakota. "In fact, have you even seen a real live penis yet?"

Lindsay's face turned a bit red as she replied, "Don't be mean. Who says I even want to see one yet?"

Then Sarah turned to me and said, "Help us out here Pat. Give Lindsay a peek!"
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote