View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #15
badger183

Part 13

Mia

It have been over a week since I told Kate about what happen and she has still been nagging me to tell her what I am going to do but even I don't know.

After the dinner meeting with the solicitor Anna when straight back to her normal self.
But it is Monday and I am going to be receiving my first weekly finance report of my parents company. After all I should of had them from the start.

Just then I heard the letters hit the ground. I bolted to the front door to see the letter with my name on it.

Finally I can put my plan into action but first I need to think of a plan. The only thing I do know is I want Anna to stop controlling my life and leave me to do what I want to do.

So I opened the letter. It was just a basic later with my weekly allowance , my balance and how much profit the company made.
Turn out I have a budget of £1000 a week but Anna has only been giving me £50. What has Anna been doing with the rest MY money as I have zero balance.

All of this is just annoyed me even more. There's one thing being a bitch but there is another stealing my money.

I need to come up with a plan or at least a plan to give me more time.

I think the first this she need to know is know that I now know. How how how. I got it will leave the letter on the table in the hall she will see that it is open. Then then I will take it from there.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote