View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:42 PM   #14
badger183

Part 12

Mia

On the way to the park with my old phone in my pocket. I was still trying to decide whether to tell her everything or just some of it. After all it maybe to much for her to handle. I didn't what to scare my only friend away, but neither did I want her to think I could not trust her anymore. After all she has help me thought a lot.

I got to the park and just paused, in the distance I see Kate waving. Here gose nothing . I slowly walked towards Kate.

Kate : hey bezzie are you ok.
Mia : yeah just a little tired.
Kate : I understand. Do you what to talk about it.
Mia : yes. But I am going to need a minute.

Now I am started to get nervous so do I really want to tell her everything.

Kate : take your time we have all day.
Mia: not real, only got until 6.

Kate

I don't what to put too much pressure on her. Maybe I should say she doesn't have to tell me.

Kate : you don't have to tell me
Mia: I do . I need somebody to talk to about this and your the only one that I can trust

Oww I was really taken back by that I almost shed a tear but I needed to stay strong.

Kate : right ok when ever you are ready.

Mia then set about telling me the stuff that her and Liam talked about yesterday even about her leaving a phone so that she could freely speak with him and get more information about the company.

I will admit this was a lot to take in and now completely understand why Mia didn't initially tell me everything. As it must have been overwhelming for her.

Mia : so now that you know. are you going to be there for me.
Kate : yes I will always be there for you.
Mia : sorry got to go it nearly 6.
Kate : ok
Mia : wait a minute can you hide this for me

She then handed me a phone.

Kate: yeah ok . You better go
Mia : thanks

Then Mia got up and start to run out of the park. I guess she do not what to anger Anna.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote