View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #12
badger183

Part 10

Mia

That night I lay in bed trying to work out what the hell happened today. This morning when I woke up it was just a normal day. But now my life has completely charged.

The only thing I do now it the Anna has been lying to me and she's got to pay for that.

Also I have to explain every the Kate and try and get her to understand it and help me out with Anna.

I will have to sleep on it and call Kate in the morning. After all i do need another excuse to that i can hide my phone in the park

Kate

Mmm what did she mean by here parents company is of an adult nature. I really don't understand. Maybe I should phone her and get her to explain. Then again maybe she can't explain. she doesn't fully understand herself.

I have to phone her in the morning hopefully then she'll have more of an understanding.

Mia

That was the worst night sleep i have ever. I could not stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Just then Anna walked in to my as she always does.

Anna: hey how did the movie go.
Mia: grate I am glad you let me go. I really appreciate it.
Anna : well I can be reasonable.
Mia : I suppose sometimes you can be.
Anna : so are you going out today with Kate.

Somethings is odd about this she is never this kind.

Mia: yeah I was going to meet her at the park later.
Anna : ok just be back by 6pm as I am cooking dinner. We have a guest

Now I remember. The solicitor is coming today and she what to keep me sweet so I do not say anything and to be honest I am not going to say anything have bigger plans. Plus it does give me the day out with my Bezzie.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote