View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:20 PM   #11
badger183

Part 9

Kate

I got to the cinema and started to que for the tickets. When suddenly I see Mia walking from one of the screens. Mmm that is odd, why would she be come out from one of the screens. I see her heading my way so I shouted

Kate : Mia!! Over here
Mia : Hi come here I already have the ticket!!
Kate : so what movie have you just seen.
Mia : what do you mean?
Kate : I saw you coming from the screen over there
Mia : ow ... can we discuss after the movie

Mia looked stress so I decided not to push it any further as I didn't want to upset her and stress her any more.

Kate : ok, popcorn or a hot dog.
Mia: I fancy popcorn. You want to share a bucket
Kate : yeah why not.

Now with popcorn in hand we headed to watch the movie. I've been so excited to see this movie. I've been waiting for ages.

Mia

Mia : now that was a movie.
Kate : yeah I now, I to see it again.

Walk out of the cinema just about to head home when kete inquired.

Kate : so what the big secret you have kept from me all week

now I don't have long, so I will have to explain quick

Mia : before i say you must promise to not tell anyone this is between you and me nobody else

Kate

This started to sound serious, I was getting slightly worried and concerned. what Mia have got herself into.

Kate : I will not tell anyone
Mia : promise??
Kate pinkie promise.
Mia : in short I meet up with Liam the salesman, who is keeping my parents company running.
Kate : (shocked) you did what!!!
Mia : I meet with Liam to discuss my parents company.
Kate : so ...what does the company do.
Mia : this is where i am still confused apparently the company is in the adult sector.

This is to much for me to take. i real do feel for mia have to work all this out.

Kate : what do you mean.
Mia : i still trying to work this out myself but i gotta go, as i've got to be back by 9 or Anna at kickoff. And I can't be dealing with that right now.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote