View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 02:19 PM   #8
badger183

Part 7

Mia

Now I was confused, he says I should know about the finance of my parents company, as I have apparently been receiving weekly updates. I guess Anna has been hiding stuff from me.

Mia : will I haven't been receiving anything.
Liam: will Anna as meant to be passing the letters onto you
Mia : well she hasn't
Mia : so do you have this apparent letters that were sent
Liam : no not with me, but i can post you copies.
Mia : ok… hang on that isn't going to work Anna just going to hide them from me.
Liam : well she's not meant to but probably you are right.
Mia: i have an idea? could you arrange for them to be delivered on a certain day.
Liam : yeah that can be arranged
Mia: good… what about having them delivered on a Monday
Liam : yes but I can't do it this Monday it'll have to be next week as I've already sent this week's financial report
Mia : ok that will give me time to plan.
Liam : what plan??
Mia : haven't decided yet. but I will work something out.

I definitely need to think of something you cannot get away with not giving me my information about my parents company

Liam :Mia, Mia!! can we get back on track to why I originally arranged this meeting.
Mia : yes (looking at the clock on the wall) but I we only have 45 mins left.
Liam : shit. I was hoping to explain more but I guess we don't how time to do that. So skip over 2 most important thing I want and by the sounds of it need to arrange.
Mia: (a little scared) what? Do you need to arranged.
Liam : nothing to be that concerned about. I was going to get you to give me 1 of your old phones.
Mia: why do you want one of my old phones can't you just contact me with my new one
Liam: no. All your phones have hidden embedded software to stop you accessing the company's website.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote