View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 01:18 PM   #7
badger183

i thought i would post an other part

Part 6

Mia

The time has arrived for me to leave and meet Liam and finally work out what this secret about my perants company is all about.

I arrived at the cinema just before 4 and started to que for the tickets. When I get to the front I siad my name and the cashier handed me an envelope. This is odd I thought I walk away opening the envelope.

Inside the envelope there were 3 tickets and a note

Hi Mia

I got 3 ticket,1 for you to use now to get access and the other 2 for you and your friend latter.

I walked it to the cinema and headed towards the screen listed on the ticket. I was then suddenly stopped by one of the workers requesting to see my ticket. I handed it to him give me brief directions as to where the screen was.

This is the moment of truth. I opened the door and walked in, as I walk in I see a table with Liam sitting on one side.

Liam : Hi Mia, so glad you came.
Mia: I almost didn't, but i had to fine out.
Liam: well I am glad your perants will be proud of you.
Mia : I know, we better get this started . We only have 2 hours.
Liam: right, well there is no easy way to say this. But your perants company was of an adult nature.

I was slightly taken aback by this

Mia : what do you mean?
Liam : will they own an online company selling off the shelf and custom adult equipment. As well as some other stuff.

Wow I was not expecting that. this is such an over load in infomation for me to taken in but I only have a limited time . So I will just have to brake it down later

Liam : I can see you are taken back by this
Mia : you think!!!
Liam : thought as much and I was kind of expecting it. Let's take a step back start with something that you should be more familiar with.
Mia : but I know nothing about the company except what you have just told me.

Liam look slightly confused

Liam : what do you mean , I have been sending weekly reports to your home to keep you up to date with the financial side of the company.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote