Thread: Limits listing
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 07:56 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

There are lists on the internet that cover the majority of kinks and fetishes but these lists go way too in depth in my opinion, and doesn't cover many things that can be found on getDare. I think it's best to try a few dares for yourself to find out if you like it, dislike it or never want to do it again.

Some general limits that many people use are family & friends, social suicide, pictures & videos, skin modification (= needle, blood play, knife play, long-lasting marks, etc.), public, pee & scat, blackmail, illegal activities.

But you can put anything in your limits: anything that you refuse to do under any circumstances. Some people just don't like online exposure, eating cum, orgasm denial, anal, and more. You could take a look at the Dares forum section, read topics (= dares) and figure out if you would be willing to actually try do the dare. But keep an open mind because some dares are quite extreme and not meant for beginners, in which case you should imagine the kink/fetish used in its simplest form.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote