View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #38
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

The name of this thread, and what it's about made me want to facepalm. Hard. over and over again.

Girls don't like giving pics of themselves because 1: They don't know what you'll do with them. 2: If they find it somewhere they'll be very traumatized. 3: As said before, they're not 'nameless girls'. THey have a name. They have a face. They have feelings and emotions. If they find a pic of them that was private, and meant for one person, it can cause bad things to happen. And i"m thinking worse case scenarios. Suicide. I mean, look at all the suicides that have happened over the years because of what people have posted on the internet. It's just not right. 4: I've been a victim of not knowing what will happen to pics you give. You don't know if that person will show them to someone.

And if you think that girls are stupid for giving pics in the first place, think about this. A girl trusts someone (we'll say a bf), enough to show them something private. They don't think about it right then, that that person now has that picture. And they can do whatever they want with it. Sure, maybe they'll keep it to themselves for a while. But what if they break up? He'll be pissed off and post if online. Maybe even give details about the girl.

This would cause SERIOUS damage. Because you might trust someone when you give them the pic, but later... It becomes nerve wracking to think about it every single day, that someone has a naked pic of you.

Just in my view.

and if it's concerning to make sure they are female, do what was posted before: Have them make a custom picture. With a colored shirt, holding something that says something long and intricate. With a ribbon or something.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote