View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #785
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

We picked our colors and I waited to find out what they would mean. The rules were explained and I watched as each pairing began. We were off to so much of a lead and I was nervous our luck might change. Getting slop your opponent on his first pick he is relieved that he won't be getting the beans himself. Points would have been nice, but he could at least revel in making a mess of his Naughtyboy. Naughtyboy opened an unlucky one. Losing 500 points for his team and and giving me a bucket of mustard to dump on him. I was glad to be getting these smellier messes out of the way. I opened my next to find out I was going to be stealing points from my opponent. I almost feel bad for Naughtyboy. He hasn't had much luck today. I can't feel too bad for myself when he gets to dump a bucket of salsa over my head. Sure it was gross and a little humiliating, but he had definitely had it worse than me. I now smell strongly of salsa as the chunks drip down my body. Some of which manages to get under the red team shirt I am currently wearing. The liquid seeping into my shorts. I shake my body to get some of it off, careful not to rub it into my eyes. I retake my seat an wait for the next round, smugly smiling under my mess at the bean and mustard combo Naughtyboy is sporting. He really hoped his team's luck wouldn't falter as the last round could be particularly punishing.

Whoops almost forgot to pick a number. I'll got with 5.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Last edited by WAMPup; 08-30-2018 at 04:06 PM.
WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote