View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 06:53 PM   #782
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Onto the next round. Still being clean I decide to ask of the chair can be cleaned up a little before I sit and am pleasantly surprised when a stagehand obliges. I sit myself down nervously and get strapped in. It's honestly a little exciting. Not knowing what will happen and knowing that I can't move. I breathe a few sighs in relief as my opponent misses twice. On the third throw I flinch at the sound of the target being hit and release the tension as i realize I am not covered in a gross messy substance. He hit the outer ring. And now it's my turn. Having so much of a lead I almost feel sorry for my opponant who has been thoroughly trashed up to this point. I aim for the outer ring this time, and that's what I hit. I figure I can keep that up earning more points for my team without being to mean to my opponent, but I miss the last two shots. We have such a huge lead, I'm not really worried right now. Being instructed to pick colors I choose green and white. I'm not really sure what this is for, but I'm sure it will be explained. This isn't a game I remember seeing before.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote