View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 10:17 PM   #6
submissivegirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Get some ice cubes. Get naked and tie your legs to the bed so that they are spread. Shove an ice cube into your pussy. Insert the egg vibrator and turn it on. You are not allowed to come and must leave it in place until the ice cube melts completely. Repeat adding one ice cube each time until you are unable to prevent yourself from coming. If the egg vibrator has multiple settings, start this at the lowest setting and increase by 1 with each added ice cube. While the ice cubes are in place and the vibrator running, you are not allowed to touch yourself anywhere with your hands.

Post a report describing your ordeal and how many ice cubes you got up to.
The ice cubes were almost too much to bear. Tying myself up was such a turn on though. The first two ice cubes were tolerable, but once I reached the third, I was ready to burst. I struggled through and made it to ice cube four before reaching orgasm with the vibrator on the highest setting.
LIMITS: scat, extreme pain, pics, family/friends, anal

Available toys: egg vibrator, condoms, clothespin(s)

Message me EDGE and I will edge or NIPPLES and I will put a clothespin on a nipple of your choice for 2 minutes.
submissivegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote