View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:25 AM   #30
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default the usual

My wife loves to stroke me 'at times constantly'.

Whether Im driving or not she will usually give me a handjob....
Agremenet between us is that no matter what, once anything like this whether Im fingering her or her stroking me or giving me sex or bj, we dont stop except for safety and etc..

often she is pretending to be driving stickshift and is chaning my gears instead of the car.

Even this morning when we came home she was giving me a pretty good handjob even while I was driving, fortunatley in cruise control.

We did stop at a drivethru on the way home, and we were in a car that the attendant could litterally see whats happening.

Forunatley the attenddant was female and actualy nice looking.

My wife was working more furious than ever.

She was trying to time my orgasm to when the attendant would bring food.

As it is, i was so close I had assumed it would happen right before and that my wife would have the cum all over her hand.

I ended up having my orgasm right when the attendant gave us our food.

The attendant saw what wasgoing on.
And was watching intently at my pleasure.

You see by then, I was fully nude (though usually not always when driving or in car.

The attendant was really having fun, and forutnately there was nobody behind us, so my wife wend ahead and gave me a bj, mostly for show.

Fortunately this was early enoguh close to open that the girl was in fact the only person there, so she was fingering herself while watching us.

Finger licking good.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote