View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:50 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Default My outfit

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
As long as there is a safe word
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
No
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I have
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I have gone shopping on a miniskirt, No Panties, and yes have bent down
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
yes, my girl friend, knowing I had a full bladder would not let me near a rest room until my pants where wet.
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
She has fed me her liquid
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Not anymore
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
It would be fun for a day
10 Would you drive naked?
After reading this question, I got naked to drive home
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
of course it would, I spent 5 minutes at the edge of a public park, nakid with my back to an open field
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No to risky
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No, for same reason
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Shaving yes, forced feminism of course, Forced nudity with risk of exposure
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Naked, would have to be where I only might be caught. As long as a girl could wear it outside, I'll be up for it.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I haven't done the button dare yet, but would try. I did a dare, with girls thing and an above knee length skirt, took a 2 hour walk, every corner I came to the skirt was raised a little. By the time I was done the cheeks were nicely exposed
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I'm hoping to find someone to do this to me.
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Not anything, but would like to push it bigger than I have
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes, it would be interesting, would like to be the object they pin the tail on also
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
OK, I once was forced to suck a few strangers rod while on the beach, let's just say I was on the beach with only a t-shirt and diaper.

Last edited by rhl; 04-12-2016 at 08:55 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote