Thread: Fiction: The Velvet Web
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 01:58 AM   #24
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default #7

EMBRACE AND ACCEPT

She threw herself on her bed and plugged her laptop power cable in, flicking the switch to turn it on. He stumbled in, gawping at the amount of cuddly teddies and pink items around the room. Over a good ten minutes or so as she flicked into her Internet connection, they started to bond more and they clicked almost instantly (like two correct jigsaw pieces, or like two incorrect jigsaw pieces after applying a good amount of glue).

They decided Gaby should sign up to getDare, so Tom helped as she did so. Her username, in the end, “MissGaby”. Cheeky. As she entered her username to confirm, she gave a slight knowing look to Tom who raised an eyebrow slightly. Immediately, she clicked into Tom’s profile.

“Four hundred and fifty posts?”

“I get bored.”

She giggled and sifted through them, eyeing up anything that might tickle her fancy. Truths, truths, game postings, website suggestions, truths, the SM forum. Ah, now. Interesting. Obviously, due to being under getDare’s age restriction, he couldn’t post in the SM forum. But he was perfectly allowed to post in the SM Lounge/Ideas section, and he had done. Several times. Tom grabbed for the laptop but Gaby flung it away and turned to face him.

“Nuh-uh!”

She giggled her cheeky giggle with a cheeky grin between her blushing cheeks.

Five minutes of dead silence. Then, as Tom looked around carefully studying Gabriella’s abode, the laptop lid in front of him began to close downward, Gaby’s face appearing above the rim. His eyes turned to fix upon her and her ever-enhancing grin.

“I see,” she began. “You’re a submissive, eh?”

“Well, erm,” he mumbled.

“No need to be shy. Just a question. And besides, I’m totally new to all this so I’m hardly able to, like, do anything.”

“Then, well, yeah. I’ve always sorta liked it and this site’s opened up the chance for me to be a ...”

“A slave,” she finished for him.

Tom nodded, his eyes narrowly avoiding hers.

“Tell me more,” she said, shuffling up to Tom and placing her arm around him. “Don’t be shy.”

He told her. The whole story. From the day he was dared to show his 13-year-old penis to a group of girls, right through til the present moment being sat upon Gaby’s bed. She embraced every word, understanding his desires and learning as she went along. She wasn’t stupid – she had an idea of what SM was and how it worked, but she wanted to know from Tom’s point of view specifically.

Prior to this conversation, Gabriella had no idea that the attractive guy across the refectory at college was into such kinky acts. Nobody else in college knew either, except her now. So, the obvious happened.
“How would you feel if I offered to explore SM with you?”

No faffing. She gave the question.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote