View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
diaper_puppy1

A Collar Replacement
So, tonight Miss Ali and I were looking for something that could serve as a substitute collar. I don't have the ability to wear one out and around, and so we came up with a few ideas. We were initially thinking a bracelet of some sort, and moved onto rings and necklaces. We spent some time on rings, as I liked several black and gold ones that could be engraved with "Just A Reminder" or "In Your Hands" or something similar. However, rings usually get in the way of my writing in classes, so I'm really partial to a necklace. We found an awesome compass one that we wanted to engrave with "Wherever You Are" but that didn't fit. So one that Miss Ali came up with is just "Found". I quite like that! I also like the idea of a monogram on the back with ALI on it since Miss Ali is my owner. We're still debating which would be good versus cost.

Earlier today, I started my regimine under Miss Ali. We have our basic rules outlined in post 1. Today, they were easy to follow, with no hiccups to speak of. Probably that hardest part was sleeping without underwear as this is not something I normally do. However, tomorrow the difficulty will be much higher. Tomorrow is panty day in my underwear rotation. I'm quite nervous as the waistbands of my panties are lace, and so I'm nervous about them being seen. I'll probably wear my dark lavender colored ones. Just the thought of wearing them in public for the first time is extremely exciting. I'll probably wear a shirt tucked in under my regular shirt to gain confidence. Miss Ali also mentioned tonight that she may come up with more rules. I do hope that maybe we can come up with some easily hidden feminization things. I already have a rule to use the bathroom sitting down, so that's point one towards acting like a proper lady.

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying Miss Ali. She's wonderfully intelligent and very kind, and always takes an interest in me. At the same time, I feel that she could be swift with her dispensing of punishment, and unyielding in her will. She is proving already to be a wonderful Mistress, and I can feel myself surrendering to her and becoming her pet. I can't wait to see how we continue!

Ali's Very Happy Toy

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote