Thread: Fiction: My big break
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #2
Avce

Send a message via MSN to Avce

That was the longest night if my life. I never knew cocks came in such different shapes and sizes. One by one the whore brought them in and I sucked them off through the hole in the cubicle wall. As the five pound notes came fluttering underneath I collected them up and handed them over to the whore. I had to suck off 20 men to repay my debt. It felt like a lot more. I lost count after a while but luckily the whore was there to keep count for me and she told me when the last cock came my way.

I was exhausted. I'd swallowed most of the cum but some had dripped down onto my shirt and trousers. The whore was most impressed by my performance that night. We'd struck up something of a friendship. She sat in the cubicle with me some times while I was taking shaft after shaft deep in my mouth and offered advice and encouragement.

She offered to clean the cum stains off my clothes and I sat in the cubicle naked and we talked as she rinsed my shirt and trousers in the toilet basin. 'Do you think any of the men knew it was me and not you sucking them off?' I asked

'Oh yes' she replied I'm pretty sure a lot of them did. One guy even came back for seconds.'

I tried to remember if I'd seen the same cock more than once but they started to blur into one.

'So how long have you been doing this?' I asked. There was not a reply. I could still hear the running tap but not the whore.

'Are you there?' I asked nervously. No reply.

I opened the cubicle door to look out. The whore was gone. So were my shirt and trousers! The whore had vanished with my clothes. All that was left of her was her dirty stained dress hung over the other cubicle door.

I couldn't believe it. In my trousers was my wallet with all my bank cards, my id, my phone and my house keys! I slumped back into the cubicle and onto the floor. What ever was I going to do.

Then I saw it. There was a small crumpled piece of paper behind the toilet. I reached round for it and unfolded it. It was a five pound note with a scrawled letter that said 'that was the best blowjob ever. Come and see me at my house and I'll treat you like a really lady. You deserve better than this. Signed The Professor. Under that was an address. The professor's house. It was very near the bar.

Had that been there the whole time? It looked like the professor did pay. And it looks like he paid no more than everyone else. I was furious with the whore for tricking me like that!

I was time for me to leave. I had to wear the whore's dress. I couldn't go out into the bar naked. I hoped the director was still there

As I stepped out of the toilets I swear half the men in the bar turned round and winked at me. The batman called me over.

'Your friend left you this' he handed me a note.

When you're finished blowing everyone in the pub come and see me. It said. I recognised the address. It was a tube ride away but at least I had £5 to pay for it.

What should I do? Persue my dream and follow the director. That would mean going on the tube in this filthy dress.

The professor lived nearby. Perhaps I could ask him for help.

Or should I call it quits and go home. I'd have to walk through the park to get there. I don't have my keys either so I'd have to try and break in.

I really can't decide what to do

I'm looking for a kind but demanding master
Avce is offline   Reply With Quote