Thread: Fiction: My big break
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 04:52 AM   #1
Avce

Send a message via MSN to Avce
Default My big break

I decided I wanted to be an actor. Acting classes were not for me. I couldn't wait that long. I was convinced there had to be another way in. There had to be a way a good looking guy like me could break into show business. Other guys might have more talent and ability but I had ambition and determination. All I had to do was get lucky and seize the chance when it presented itself.

My chance came quite unexpectedly. I was in a bar and I got talking to an older guy about my dream. It turned out he was a film producer. I couldn't believe it. We chatted for a while and got on like a house on fire. I'm straight but I got the feeling he kinda had the hots for me. This could be my lucky break and I was determined not to let it go. No matter what the cost.

I didn't want to ask directly so I waited until he made the move. I knew what was coming. He leaned closer and whispered to me 'you know, I could get you a part in a movie. Depending in how much you wanted it?' He placed his hand on my knee and started to move it slowly up the inside of my leg.
I looked straight in his eyes and told him I would do anything. He smiled and said 'wait for me in the gents toilets. First cubicle on the left'

Without saying another word I stood up, turned and headed towards the toilets. I could see a bulge starting to form in the front if his trousers. If never done anything like this before. I was so nervous my legs were shaking. The toilets were filthy but I didn't mind. This was the first step on my journey as an actor. I had to do the best I could to impress this guy. My future career depended on it. I Ickes my self in the first cubicle on the left and waited for the director. I'd not asked exactly what he was expecting from me. Did he want me just to pull him off? Then it struck me. What if he wanted to fuck me in the ass? I don't think I'd be able to do that! I sat down on the toilet and my whole body quivered nervously. I started to wish it was just a blow job he wanted. Even though I'd not done that before either.

As these thoughts raced through my mind I heard the door open and footsteps on the floor. I got ready to open the cubicle door for the director. Instead he went into the cubicle next to me. It was then I noticed a small hole in the panel dividing the two cubicles. I heard the sound of flies unzipping on the other side and then a smooth, erect penis appeared through the hole. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and took the penis in my mouth.

I'd never given a blow job before and I started out quite clumsily. A couple of times I accidentally took it too deep in my mouth and it almost made me sick. After a while I got into a good rhythm going, moving my mouth faster and faster over his saliva covered cock. He came quite unexpectedly and shot his warm load straight down the back if my throat. I swallowed every drop of his salty cum without thinking. Only afterwards it occurred to me that I could have spat it out.

I sat back down on the toilet exhausted and a little confused. It had all happened so quickly I had not really had time to think about it. It was quite a thrill and I must say I found it all quite exhilarating. This act was going to launch my career and it was pretty painless, kinda fun even. The cock disappeared back through the hole and I heard the director open his cubicle door and leave the toilets.

I waited a while, straightened my clothes and returned to the bar. I could see the director sitting in the same seat he was before. I walked over to him and sat down next to him with a smile.

'What are you doing here?' He said a surprised look on his face 'I told you to wait in the toilet?'

'But...' I stammered.

'I've just finished my drink and was about to come in'

I didn't know what to say.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was spun around. In front of me was a terrifying woman. She wore a dirty stained dress and her make up was smeared over her face.

'I saw what you did' she screamed at me. 'You might have done all the work but I still want my money'

'What money?' I stammered.

'Don't try and kid me' she snarled. 'He's my best paying customer. He slides the money under the cubicle wall. It's not there now, I've checked'

Thoughts of horror filled my head as I slowly realised what had happened.

'I don't care if you have it or not I still want my money' she said again.

The director laughed. 'Looks like you've got a debt to pay off'

The whore led me back in the toilets and into the same cubicle.

'Okay, you wait here.' She instructed me. 'I'll send someone in. Make sure you get the money this time.'

Soon I heard footsteps outside and someone enter the cubicle next to me. The sound of unzipping then a monstrous thick cock appeared through the hole. It was dirty and it stank. Not at all like the last penis.

Let's get this over with quickly I thought then I can get back to the bar before the director leaves.

I sucked as well as I could to make him cum quickly. Washing his sweaty penis with my saliva. He jerked as he came and his penis fell out of my mouth. His got cum landed on my face and some on my shirt.

The penis disappeared back through the hole. I expectantly looked down to the gap under the partition wall. Sure enough a note fluttered under the gap into my cubicle.

As I picked it up I heard the man leave the toilets. I looked at the note. Only £5? Was that all she charged?

'I'll take that' said the whore. That's your first step to paying off your debt. 'That customer you stole from me, I call him the professor. He's one of my special customers. He pays me £100 a go. Looks like you'll be in here a little while longer.
Avce is offline   Reply With Quote