View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 05:55 PM   #6
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Your anal skills seem better than your cunt skills. Let's try to improve both.

Your stats are:

Anal: 11
Cunt: 10
Both 17 (anal 9 + cunt 8).

You can orgasm only if you improve one of the results above, with the following rules:

- no credit: you can orgasm only when you actually improve the result, not while trying to

- no cheating: for the "both holes" it's not enough to raise the anal or cunt count, but you must reach a total over the 17, with no less than 9 anal and 8 cunt (i.e. you can't go to 18 with 11 anal and 7 cunt, but it must be 10 anal + 8 cunt or 9 anal + 9 cunt)

- number of orgasms: as a stimulation to do better, for each session you are allowed to orgasm once for each marker you add to the above stats (i.e. if you go up to 13 anal you can orgasm twice, and so on, but also if in a following session you go first to 12 anal and then 11 cunt you can orgasm twice, no matter if you previously reached 13 for anal)

- lube: to the, already perfect, suggestion of Azyliux, I add that you must add some saliva to your juices, putting the marker in your mouth after having lubed it with your cunt juices

- edges: edges are free, so you are encouraged to edge as much as you can, also as a way to increase the production of your lubricant factory

Have fun, and, even if you don't say it explicitly, it's implied that you'll report here about your attempts and successes.
Yes I will report heere; I havent started stuffing myself yet, just saying I got so wet reading this too lol but the lube part, o_o oh my gosh. I did not expect or want that lolll so bad so bad. My lubricant factory is already working overtime lol no need for salivaaa..... I thought you were gonna say for me to put it in my mouth befoRe stuffing it in my cunt but no lol... but okay.

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote