View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default chapter 2

heres chapter 2, as i said in my last post this story has drug usage in it, if it offends you please dont read it.

Chapter 2: THE PARTY

I woke up and looked at my clock, 10:30, "mm not a bad sleep in" i said to myself, i pulled myself out of bed, got dressed and went out to get breakfast. "Morning sunshine" Anna said, while giving out a laugh, "mm" I replied, she laughed again then gave me a brown paper bag, i looked inside it, a bacon and egg baguette, i loved baguettes "Cheers", i said. After i ate we went to the shops to buy the groceries, "we have to go to the bottle shop, to get some grog for tonight" Mel said, "Alright we will go there afterwards" i commented back. We went to the bottle shop and got all the alcohol we needed for tonight's party, this was going to be big.

We went home put the groceries away and finished unpacking everything, we started setting up for the party, burning CD's, setting up the subs to the stereo, filling the Eskys, putting the lights up outside. We had finished everything by 6:00 pm, and the guests weren't scheduled to arrive till about 6:30, so we started drinking early, by 8:00 the backyard was completely packed, no one was allowed inside unless using the toilet because we didn't want everything to get broken. I walked around until i found Mel and Anna, "Oi girls, come with me" i said, they both followed me into my room. It was quiet in here, "i got a surprise for yas" i said, i opened my top draw and pulled out a little wooden box, i opened it and pulled out 3 joints, they both looked at each other then back at the joints, "well what ya waiting for, spark up" Mel said, i laughed then gave one to each of them then sparked mine and gave them my lighter.

We went back out into the party, drunk and stoned, stumbling around, trying to dance. It was 3:30 everyone had gone home except two of Anna's friends, "Do you guys eat P's?" one of her friends asked, "We do but we got none", i replied "Nah ill give you guys some" he said, "what your going to give us ecstasy for free" i said, he nodded then pulled out a packet from his pocket, he gave us all 2 tablets each, we danced for another hour then Mel and I went to bed.

I was laying there, so horny, wanting sex bad, i heard some one knock on the door, "come in" i called. Mel came in and laid on the bed, without a word she kissed me, i started kissing her back, slowly and softly, our kissed started getting more tender and passionate, we both started undressing each other still kissing, i reached into my drawers and pulled out a condom, i rolled it on to my swollen penis, i slowly slip me penis into the tight lips of her vagina, still kissing her our breathes got deeper and deeper, i started going faster, she started moaning and groaning, i was running my hands all over her naked body, playing with her nipples and giving a little squeeze to her petite boobs, i walked my fingers down to her pussy and played with her clit, thrusting hard she came to an orgasm, she was at the height of her orgasm when i blew, we both just lay there my penis started so soften inside of her, i pulled out then slid my condom of and threw it in the bin i cleaned up with some tissues and hopped back into bed, "that was the best i've ever had" she said, i laughed then kissed her, she fell asleep within minutes and me just a few minutes after.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and look forward to hearing from you all with your feedback, positive or negative.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote