Thread: Fiction: Karma, incest is a bitch.
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 01:58 AM   #56
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

I had another girl ask to be mine a couple days ago following a bad relationship. far be it from me to refuse any lovely ladies I asked my slave if she wanted a sister (a longer discussion with many more words was had, but not here) she agreed, her quote was that "she deserves a happy ending to" (the cutest). Now I have 2 lovely ladies who became fast friends within the day, and my lovelies mean the world to me. Much of my time is now taken with training however, so I may not write as often at least until the beginning of training is complete.
"Are you ready to prove what a good girl you are?" I asked
she nodded, trying not to give in too much from the shame, but I could see her dripping onto the tarp.
"say it clearly" I snapped
"yes" she said, still belligerent.
"Im sure you can phrase it better then that, this pasta sure looks yummy"
a tear came to her eye, she just wanted to eat, but this needed to be hammered in hard. "yes master im ready to be a good girl" the eventual reply came
"good, answer wrong again and you get a punishment, do you want to suck my cock?"
"no" she once again spat, clearly forgetting her permission.
"sorry, we were going for "yes master I would love to suck your cock" but I would have accepted "yes master", time for a punishment". I pulled out one of the noodles from her bowl, and walked up to her, she tried to look behind her but couldn't because of the bonds. I took my ring finger on my right hand and slowly inserted it into her asshole, at the beginning of the night it would have drawn hell, now just a grimace. I pulled up my pointer finger and inserted it with the ring finger before pulling them apart to allow me access to her asshole.I took one of the noodles from the bowl and slowly, slowly started sliding it down my finger.
"what are you doing?" my sister asked with apprehension in her voice.
"Punishing you, quiet" was my reply as I continued to inch the warm noodle into her.
She screamed when she first felt the noodle brush against the inside of her ass, slimy and sticky it must have felt like some sort of worm as it slowly slinked into her twitching anal cavity.
I walked around her "do you want to suck my dick now?"
"yes master, I would love to suck your cock"

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote