View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 05:39 AM   #55
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 15 Someone looses, but who?

Thanks for all the compliments, glad to see new readers, Dragonator and andom444 (getdare staff)

Part 15 Someone looses, but who?

“What have you two been taking about” asked John. “Nothing concerning you” Sarah replied.

Round 27
After playing this critical round, the cards were slowly turned over, this is what everyone had.

John: 3 of a kind = 3 x Jacks
Dani: Straight Flush
Adam: Full House = Pair of 4s and 3 x Queens
David: Pair of Kings & Pair of 3s
Laura: Pair of Aces
Sarah: 3 of a kind = 3 x 4s

David quickly looked around to see what the order of the round was, thinking that his 2 pairs would surely keep him out of the bottom 2. The order was
1st = Dani
2nd = Adam
3rd = John
4th = Sarah
5th = David
6th = Laura

Both David and Laura let out a long moan when they realised that they were 5th and last. Both of them had no chips left before the round. David was already fully naked so he stood up and said “I loose, what’s my forfeit John” “You will find that out later, when the game is finished, you must now decide
a) Continue playing, if you lose any more hands you must do dares given by the winner of the hand

b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, you may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to yourself

“What will it be David” asked John. “I choose A, do I have to do a dare if I’m 5th as well, or just if I lose a round” asked David”. If you are 5th it’s a truth question if your last it’s a dare. The entire group agreed that this would be fair, and Dani had options to ask him his first truth of the evening. “Can I think of something while I strip Laura” Dani asked “that’s alright” John decided.

Dani moved over to Laura who was currently sitting in her navy blue lace thong. It’s time we had them off, Dani ordered, Laura stood up and Dani grabbed hold of the lace thong slowly pulling it down Laura legs revealing her brown pussy. The lads all cheered for it was the first time they had ever seen a total naked girl in real life (not magazines or DVDs / computer) David’s dick was bouncing up and down, Adam hardly knew what to think and do, as it was his sister and he had often fantasised about this, not dreaming part of his fantasy would come true.

“Can we see your ass” John asked politely. Laura slowly turned around showing the group her nice tight white butt. “What do you think” she asked blushing. “You, you, you look greattt” John stuttered staring at the beautiful babe.

“Now it’s time for me to sit down, and Dani’s got a truth question for David” Laura said, trying to distract the attention from herself. She sat back in position this time with her legs parted letting the group see her private area, as there was hair there, the boys were unable to see her slit that easily.

“David, my truth question for you is .........

“What is the last dare you have ever set for anyone?”

David blushed, he expected that Dani new about him daring Sarah. “The last dare I set for someone was ..........”

TO BE CONTINUED..........

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote