View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #49
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 14 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) WHAT DID SHE SEE!

Part 14 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Round 26
At the start of this game both Adam and David were completely naked, they both sat with their legs parted as the rules stated. All of the girls still had their underwear on and Sarah also was wearing her skirt.

Dani won this next round with David 5th and therefore losing his final chip, he was now naked and chip less, if he lost any future hands he would be the looser of the game. Sarah was last. The boys began to get excited as they realised that they were about to see Sarah’s underwear, what was she wearing? Adam’s and David’s cocks began bouncing and were fully erect now about an inch longer than before. Dani moved over to Sarah, she started to remove her Short Skirt when Sarah suddenly shouted “STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!”

Dani quickly stopped, thinking that she had done something wrong or upset her friend. “What’s the matter” “Nothing, please remove my underwear”
At first Dani was shocked at what she heard, but quickly realising that this would give Sarah 2 chips and therefore she wouldn’t have to remove her skirt this round. Dani put both of her hands up Sarah’s short Skirt feeling for the small piece of material, grasping it she suddenly gave a quite wooooh, what had she discovered?

Dani regained composure and pulled the tight bit of material away from her friend’s private area, pulling them off her pale skinny legs she discovered that it was a black transparent thong that felt wet near the crotch.

“Can I go to toilet” asked Sarah. “Ok” we will have another 10 min break replied John looking at his watch to discover the time was 8.45pm” Sarah quickly rushed off to toilet, just as she finished on the toilet; there was a quite knock on the bathroom door. Sarah went to unlock it and standing in front of her was Dani. “Can I come in for a minute” she asked. “Sure I’ve finished, and just need to wash my hands” Dani moved into the room, locking the door behind her. Sarah was shocked at this, but didn’t say anything. “I think I know what one of them dares was” she said referring to the truth question asked earlier. All Sarah could do was smiled, “did he really dare you to do that” Dani whispered. “Yea, but don’t tell the others, it will be a surprise for most of them” “Most of them” Dani quizzed her friends. Sarah had been caught out, “yes one of them is my daree, but he hasn’t seen it yet” “Ok, it’ll be our secret at the minute” said Dani, exiting the bathroom ready to play the next round of (Strip Poker with a twist)

It wouldn’t be long now before a female was naked and someone lost the game, but who would it be? Who would get that mystery forfeit?

What did Dani know that the others were unaware of, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers?

TO BE CONTINUED...................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote