View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #308
Trucker28

Emma

It was past one in the morning when I finally crawled into bed next to Brandon.

We all four had sat in Brandon’s room looking at the pictures and videos from the day’s events. Surprisingly, I wasn’t as embarrassed as I thought I would be. Everybody was complimenting on each other’s bodies and how sexy we looked. Some of them made us laugh a lot. Brandon laid down, as the girls kept on, and was soon snoring softly. We talked about much fun this weekend was. Even the scary and embarrassing stuff we could laugh about now. We came to the crazy conclusion, even Sara, that we wanted to do this again, soon.

When I saw Sara give a big yawn, I asked if she minded if I slept in here with her brother.

“Why would I care?” she briskly said, then left the room.

Rylie laughed and pulled open a drawer of the desk. “My sister left these for you guys.”

I looked in and saw the string of condoms. “Uhh… well, I… uhh…” I stammered.

Rylie just smiled and patted my leg before she left the room snapping off the light.

Leaving the condoms in the drawer, I crossed the room and shut the door. I waited next to the bed in the dark, contemplating my next move. I wanted to squeeze in next to him and fall asleep. I also wanted to climb on top of him and wake him up. I wanted to keep our relationship as it had just started. I wanted to give him everything. My eyes soon adjusted to the small amount moon light coming through the blinds.

I slipped out of my t-shirt and panties letting them drop to the floor. He was on his back breathing slowly with only a thin sheet covering his body. I lifted the sheet and saw his rock-hard abs and blue paisley boxers. His penis was covered but I could make out its shape down the right leg of thin fabric.

With a last glance at the ominous open desk drawer, I climbed in next to him and let the sheet fall back on us. On my side and gently rested my hand on his stomach. Slowly my fingertips move down towards his groin. Should I wake him up before touching him? When he woke me this morning it was just with a kiss. He didn’t out right molest me like I was planning on doing to him. Would he be pissed if I just grabbed him? I would love to be woken up by him touching me. But I wouldn’t just want some random stranger touching me. Does he think of me as some random friend of his sister?

My hand slipped under his waistband. I loved the feel of his newly waxed skin. Finding his warm penis, I pulled it up towards me. It rapidly started to thicken in my hand as I gently stroked it. Under the sheet I lowered my head toward his stiffening member. I slipped my mouth over the head already sticking above his waistband and let my tongue swirl around the tip. A burst of saltiness filled my mouth as pumped some precum up his shaft with my fist.

I used my hand to push the front of his boxers down farther. His hips rose pushing farther into my mouth and his own hand helped move the back of his shorts over his butt. He was awake but said nothing. With his boxers out of the way, I went down as far as my throat would allow. I felt Brandon’s hands on my back and in my hair as I began to slowly bob my head along his shaft.

“Emma,” he said, pulling my shoulders away from his penis after a few minutes. I let it slide from my lips and turned to look at face. He effortlessly pulled me to him and we kissed.

I lifted myself over his body. My burning wetness was against his abdomen and his penis was against my butt. I could feel the drawer full of condoms staring at my back.

I reluctantly pulled away from our kiss. “If you want we can… you know… do it,” I sounded so fucking stupid. Could someone who wasn’t even able to say the word aloud be ready to have sex?

He smiled up at me. It seemed like forever not saying a word.

“I think we should wait,” he finally said.

I didn’t realize I had been holding my breath until it all came out at once.

“I really want to,” he continued, “but our first time shouldn’t be about this weekend with the dares and blackmail and stuff.”

I was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

“Can we try something?” he asked, lifting me he reached between my legs and pulled his penis through. As the head swept between my wet lips a chill went through my body. Had he changed his mind so quickly?

He pulled me down, my vagina was lengthwise along his hard penis. I looked down and saw the large dark head pressed against his abs.

“Slide along my cock,” he whispered, pulling my hips forward then pushing them back with his hands. “Grind your clit against me.”

I took over rocking myself against him and he moved his hands to my chest. Thumbs sweeeping over my sensitive stiff nipples. The grinding felt good but my clit wasn’t getting enough attention so I leaned forward to push myself harder against his thick penis. Brandon took this as an invitation to bring lips to my chest. I still couldn’t understand his fascination with my nonexistent breasts.

I continued grinding against him. A few times I was way up far on the tip. Could precum get inside me like this? I moved my hips farther back, closer to his balls. It would flip up and hit my stomach before I ground it back down against him. My hips and back began to get weary, but I heard him moan that he was close so I pushed through. Finally, his body stiffened and I knew he was going to explode. I was afraid to let him shoot so close to my vagina. I pushed myself back down his legs and engulfed the head into my mouth as the first shot splashed across my tongue. I kept sucking and swallowing until he began to soften.

Brandon pulled my up to him and surprised me with a wet open mouth kiss.

“Were you close?” he asked. “Tell me what you want.”

“Your big fucking cock deep inside me!” shrieked in the back of my head. What actually came out was a meek whisper… “Can you use your mouth again.”

He effortlessly rolled me to my back and I spread my legs wide. In no time I had another amazing orgasm wrapped around his fingers while his tongue and lips took care of my clit.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: