View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #307
Trucker28

Brandon

I laid limp for a minute catching by breadth and coming down from post orgasmic bliss. Rylie let my cock slip from her lips and sat up beside me. Emma also began to pull away and rise off the arm of the couch.

“No way,” I whispered pulling Emma back to me. Her sexy ass landing on my stomach where Rylie’s face had just been. “You are the only one who hasn’t cum,” I said louder.

“I don’t know if I can in front of everyone,” she said bashfully.

“Well we are going to give it a shot, right girls?”

I pulled her legs apart, sliding my fingers over her smooth bald mound and gently began rubbing her clit which was still slippery with her own juices.

She pushed her body against my fingers and her ass moved lower over my groin.

Rylie was the first to respond to my call for help and leaned over Emma’s flat chest. I watched as her pink tongue connected with a stiff nipple. Then it vanished into her mouth. Emma turned her head into me and we resumed our passionate kissing with her tongue filling my mouth.

I was making small circles around her clit when I felt something warmer and wetter move across my fingers. I glanced down to see the top of my sister Sara’s head between Emma’s pale thighs. I was shocked. I hadn’t told her specifically to do this. Did she want to dyke out on her best friend? I moved my fingers spreading Emma’s pink lips and watched as Sara’s tongue forced itself deep as it could into Emma’s tight hole. Emma let out a high squeal and entire body shivered.

Minutes later, Emma and I were no longer kissing. She was breathing heavy, eyes shut tight, her hips were grinding her skinny ass against me. My semi hard dick was beginning to push back.

Rylie, releasing the closest nipple from her mouth, grabbed one of Emma’s legs and lifted it up and out towards her shoulders. I followed suit and grabbed her other leg. We forcefully folded the flexible dancer’s ankles behind her head giving my sister and open canvas to work with.

Rylie was attacking her body from every angle with her lips and tongue. I was most surprised to see them kiss in an open mouth kiss.
I then felt a hand from underneath lightly brush my balls and move to my shaft. The underside of my dick was being caressed and I was being pushed lengthwise between Emma’s ass cheeks as she ground down on me. This had to be Rylie. The head of my dick was incredibly close to Sara’s mouth. Rylie was trying to have Sara “accidently” lick my dick. If this had gone on much longer it might have happened.

Ultimately, soft spoken lil Emma started to get vocal. Her “Oh Yeses!” and “Oh My Gods!” began to fill the room. I seriously began to worry about our neighbors hearing her cries. With her on top of me I could feel the orgasm radiate through her body.

Sara sat back, face flush and wet from nose to chin, with satisfied grin. Like the cat who just ate the canary. Or was it the other way around. She had just made her best friend cum.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: