View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 06:18 AM   #407
subGanymede

1. Laying or kneeling?
Way more comfortable

2. Bondage or orgasm control?
Bondage is really erotic and such a turn-on, while control doesn't do anything for me

3. Ass or boobs?
Because i can enjoy a nice ass on any person

4. Dick or vagina?
I don't really prefer one over the other, but there are significantly more ways to replace a dick than there and penises usually don't taste as good, so vagina wins

5. Dom or sub?
If i were to give up on either, i'd rather be submissive, purely because i've invested more time into it.

6. Denial or forced?
Not getting to orgasm is infinitely worse than having to orgasm

7. Hypnosis or extreme pain?
Hypnosis sounds like a lot of fun, extreme pain merely sounds extremely painful :/

8. Collars or cuffs?
They're kinkier. Also cuffs are simply a physical way to restrain someone, with a collar on, you're not going anywhere to begin with

9. Scat or blood?
Fuck both. I'm already afraid my Dark Souls character might catch an STD everytime he touches one of those blood puddles. Yet it's still way less disgusting than playing with feces.

10. Masturbating with your hand or with toys?
Way easier to control stimulation with your hand than with toys

11. Get messy with food or mud?
Getting yourself dirty with dirt sounds even more lame

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation?
This is actually a difficult one. I like Sex. Sex is awesome. So of course there's an immediate want to have lots of it.
But getting desensitized and jaded isn't that great. Also you can still interpret 'moderate' in any way you want and turn your moderate amounts of sex into psychotic sex-crazed sessions

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions?
And they can certainly be an extreme horny, erotic experience. But for me personally, gentle love requires significantly more time and emotional investment and is therefore not as readily available. Which makes it more valuable

14. Spanking with your hand or 'other' implements?
I've kinda taken a liking to paddles. The butt's supposed to hurt, not my hand. Also they are less painful than spanking by hand, so you can enjoy yourself for a longer time

15. Get spanked with a hand or 'other' implements?
The impact is really satisfying. Most implements make a somewhat wimpy sound, even when they threaten to rip apart your butt

16. Anal: giving or receiving?
If the other person is also into it

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~
Them's the stats: 20yo 174cm 74Kg SL 109 MR 10 Pro 66 Gold 3 Silver Elite

Last edited by subGanymede; 10-26-2017 at 06:19 AM. Reason: The hell's an STF?
subGanymede is offline   Reply With Quote