Thread: The Work Party
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

The next thing I feel is the nipple clamps being yanked off. I scream and writhe in my bounds, and I feel my nipples bleeding. I am slowly lowered to the ground and then untied. The hood is ripped off and the ear plugs removed. “What a slut.” Alli says as she snorts derisively. The other girls nod and I realize that they are all dressed. They leave the collar and anal hook in so I have to keep my back extremely straight. “So Anastasia, you are the winner.” I look up triumphantly, but the smile slides off my face as I see Alli and Grace smiling. They shouldn’t be smiling. “Don’t you want to hear what you have won?” Mistress Zaida laughs cruelly. “You should have read the contract Anastasia. It states quite simply that the winner of the competition will be the slave of Mistress Zaida and of the losers.” I shake my head violently and try to speak through the ring gag. Grace tilts her head and looks at me. “We have been planning this for quite some time. I never even participated in that last competition. You were the only person. If you had just submitted to us in the bathroom we would have been nicer to you.” I am sobbing uncontrollably, unable to tilt my head down because of the posture hook. Alli grips my hair and pulls my head even further back. “Welcome to your new life, whore.” She follows up this statement by spitting directly into my ring gag. Mistress Zaida steps forwards again. “We took pictures all night, so trying to get out of this would be a grave mistake. Also, that document you signed gives the three of us ownership of you. We will work out the details later.” She leans down and her tongue enters my mouth, swirling around. I look at the three of them, and I find that I am almost a little excited for my future with them.

This is an original story of mine that I have spent a lot of time on. I have also posted on bdsm library, and have recieved some good reviews. Starts slow, but heats up! Let me know what you think! I am still working on it, and I have about 3 chapters done (full chapters, not tiny little pages)

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote