View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #11
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Okay you've mentioned two things that I've not seen answered so far.
Firstly, the butt plug. A really easy way to make one is to wrap up some socks so they're the shape of a butt plug. make sure it will fit of course. Then roll a condom tightly over it to make sure it stays there, the condom will make sure it stays in shape, and its very easy to get in with minimal lube. if you knot it at the end, you can wash it easily.

I've noticed everyone's calling your sissy a "boy". If you want your bitch feminized then address her appropriately, and make sure she refers to herself in a similar manner. For example she shouldn't call herself "I", she should refer to herself as "Your slut" or "Your sissy girl" etc.

And finally, any sissy bitch should cum like one. Get your bitch used to orgasming with one finger on her "clit". Perhaps use a vibrator (by clit I mean penis head BTW ).

Your bitch should only cum using her clit or by fucking her ass.

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote