Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #21
skjelner

Default Chapter Four Part 1

Chapter Four

“Get off her, Mark; she’s not gonna try and run now,” Jason commanded, and Mark did as he was told. He and Chris got to their knees on either side of Erin, who was stretched back onto the bed, her perfectly round breasts blocking her view of what Jason was about to do. The two men started loudly masturbating, for their dicks were still wet from Erin’s blow jobs.

Jason smiled and stroked his cock a bit to get it fully hard, then splayed Erin’s tan legs to the sides, grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her toward him so that her vagina and ass crack hung over the edge of the bed a little, open to the cool air. Jason, knees against the side of the bed, directed his penis toward Erin’s pubic area and rubbed its head around the sticky folds of her vagina, lubricating it. Once his dick was moist enough for entry, he inserted the very tip of it, with great difficulty, into her vagina.

“Holy fucking shit you’re tight,” he told Erin, who gasped at the uncomfortable sensation.

“Please … there’s no way that thing’s gonna fit inside me; please, stop; please stop; don’t do this to me!” she shrieked, but Jason ignored her pleads as usual.

To her horror, Erin realized that he hadn’t bothered with a condom, and now getting raped was bumped lower on her list of worries: getting pregnant would be far worse, especially by a man she only knew the name of.

How could she possibly handle a baby on her own? Maybe Isabel and Emi would help her take care of it, but no … there was no way she’d let herself get pregnant by these sick men. She’d fight them if she had to. But then again … she was set to start her period sometime next week; wasn’t the best time for a girl to get pregnant right before her period? Erin wasn’t sure, but tried to suppress the thought of a wailing baby in her room every night, a baby that would never have a father …

Jason took hold of her thighs and pushed them up so that her knees fell behind her head. Erin whimpered as she recalled hearing somewhere that a guy could penetrate a girl deepest in this position.

Erin’s captor paused for a moment to gaze at her beautifully smooth and pristinely shaven vulva. Due to Mark’s rough fingering, her inner labia just barely peeked out from between the now-wet folds, glistening in the bare light of the room.

Before Erin could fret any longer, Jason plunged his immense cock with great force into her vagina. She let loose an ear-splitting scream, for he had been in no way careful or gentle with his entry, and felt the thin barricade of her hymen stretch and, very painfully, shatter to pieces within her widening uterus.

The largest item she had ever taken in there was a tampon, which paled in comparison to Jason’s enormous and unyielding penis, which he had now begun sliding back out: it was slow and difficult to do so, as Erin’s uterus was so tight, and it hurt just as much coming out as going in.

The massive creature finally popped out with a sick squelching sound, and Erin’s brownish-pink vulva gaped open at its invader, a little looser than before. Unbeknownst to her, Jason’s dick was covered in a thin red substance, her own blood. He wiped his penis on her smooth-shaven pubic mound, startling her. Erin struggled to glimpse over her sore breasts and saw the blood. Her chest gave a great heave, but no vomit came; the sight of blood had always made Erin queasy.

“What the hell are you doing to me?!” she demanded, frightened by the red liquid smeared below her navel.

“Your cherry popped, of course,” Mark answered with a short laugh, leaning over one of Erin’s legs to tickle her nipple with his tongue, still jacking himself off.

“Yeah, and I had to wipe my dick off, unless you’d rather me fuck you with blood all over my dick,” Jason clarified.

“N-No,” Erin murmured weakly, now on the verge of fainting.

“Good, now shut up and enjoy this.”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote