Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #99
FLCL

Chapter 20

I sat collapsed on the couch. The thought of that second stream of cum hitting Lindsay's face stuck in my mind. Rachel slipped the die into my hand and said, "It's your turn." Still slumped into the couch, I flicked my wrist toward the Monopoly board on the floor and rolled a 1.

"Uh, is anyone gonna help me out here?" Lindsay asked, still laying on the floor covered in my cum. Before anyone could respond to Lindsay, Rachel rolled a 5.

Rachel turned to me and said, "I dare you to lick the cum off of Lindsay."

"Ugh, no way," I responded. Lindsay added, "You are so fucked up, Rachel."

"You have to do it! It's a dare!" She commanded.

I looked at Lindsay on the floor covered in cum. "There is no way I am licking all of that up," I said.

Rachel revised her dare, "Well you have to take one big lick and then clean her off with paper towels."

I hesitated before conceding, "Fine." I got on my hands and knees, still completely naked, but now with a soft dick. Rachel slapped my exposed bare ass and said, "Get to it, loser!" The girls all laughed at me.

"Wow Pat, you look so pathetic right now," said Marie.

I remember the overwhelming feeling of shame in that moment. On my hands and knees, completely flaccid, "LOSER" written on my stomach, with my ass in the air exposed to all the girls, about to lick up my own cum.

I turned to Marie and said, "We'll see how you feel when it's time for Jerome to come out." The other girls heads turned towards Marie as she went red in the face.

I turned back to the dare at hand. I decided to get it over with quickly. One long lick across Lindsay's stomach. Lindsay shivered as I did it. The girls laughed as I made a bitter face and ran to the kitchen. "Now you know what it's like!" Sarah called after me.

I spent a minute cleaning out my mouth before returning to the living room with a roll of paper towels. I used five of them before Lindsay was dry. I felt my dick grow a little as I wiped my cum off of her tits. Lindsay smiled at me and said, "Thanks."

After that, Dakota rolled a 6 and made a rule. "I'm getting tired," she said, "So, when Marie removes Jerome, the game is over." We all looked around at one another, but no one protested Dakota's rule. "That should make for a good finale," offered Brittany.

Last edited by FLCL; 08-31-2013 at 07:42 PM.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote