View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #58
Shadowgal

1) How old were you? 9

2) Where did it happen? my bed with my 17 year old baby sitter. She rubbed my pussy, sucked on my nipples.

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? Baby sitter's fingers and hand

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? She rubbed my pussy

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place? I tried it myself the next morning

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) every day

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? bed, den, our hot tub

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) clit stimulation

9) What is your favorite toy? My gel filled dildo

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) spread eagle, or on my hands and knees

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? very

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? my neighbor naked (she has perky boobs), my supervisor (nice bulge)

13) Do you have multiple orgasms? sometimes

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) 4 or more

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week? 3 a day

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. yes at a beach in the nude. Two young girls came up on me when I was nude sunbathing behind some rocks on my blanket. I pretended I didn't see them but gave them a good show of pleasuring myself and cumming hard.

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy? Yes, my bff, we often pleasure ourselves together. No guy yet

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain. no

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it. On a beach in the nude.

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe. no

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating? Yes, a stranger on the beach.

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location? Yes, at lunch in my car, on a beach, in a bathroom at a rest stop, in our family's hot tub

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? Oh yes, and my shower hose head

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use?
My pillow, my HUGE teddy bear

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? In my jeans

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? With my bff beside me in the nude

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? I did already about 1/2 hour ago.

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27)
_______I licked my bff's pussy while she was passed out, then rubbed my pussy on hers with our legs scissored. I came so hard and soaked us both.___________
Shadowgal is offline   Reply With Quote