View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #17
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

"Oh my god, that is Jeff! What the fuck is he doing up there?" I saw them pull out their cell phones and snap photos of my pathetic nudity. The tour guide invited them up onto my platform with a smirk. He knew what he was doing. Nancy Swanson, the head cheerleader lead the back and came up to me, and checked out my package.

"Oh, he's so cute and small. Look at how small his dick is!" she snapped pictures of my penis. "These are going on Facebook haha. You'll never get laid with a little boy dick like that Jeff."

One of the jocks came around the back. "Wow he's got something up his ass too. I bet he likes it, the fag!"

"So would you guys like to see how it works?" asked the tour guide. All of the kids had an evil smile to go with their synchronized nodding. I shook my head and begged but the female guard smacked me and told me to stop. Nancy snickered.

"Time to see you cum like a good little fag, Jeff."

The machine started up. My ass was pumped hard in front of my school peers. The suction began on my cock. I was being violated once again, but this time in front of people I see everyday. My cock was sucked hard by the machine until I came once again. I yelped as everyone laughed and cheered. The machine continued, and I kept cumming. I squirmed for minutes while my cock kept gushing out warm cum. Everybody watching me. I passed out.

I woke up in an infirmary. My parents were there to take me home. I was discharged from the factory, apparently what happened to me was rare, but did happen. The best milk apparently came from what they called a super cum, where my balls completely emptied themselves. However, it would take a day or two for my balls to full reproduce that sperm so I was discharged and sent home.

That Monday:
I begged my parents to let me transfer schools but they refused.

"They'll all forget soon." assured my mom. She had no idea.

I held my breath as I opened the front doors to the school and walked into the hallway. People were looking at their phones and at me and snickering.

"Aw, look! It's Junior dick Jeff!"

THE END

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote