View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

HEEEY everyone!

I havent been on here in around a year, but im back, and im going to continue with my story!

I had been busy all week, writing essays and stuff. I forgot all about MSN and my slave. I innocently signed on, and browsed my emails. 17 Unread, all from the same person. "Slave"
Ha. I enjoyed reading every last one of them. She told me of how she stunk after not showering, and how her panties were brown.
Ha.
She signed in just as i read the last email.
Me: Hey, got that cam yet?
Slave: No i am sorry. Please punish me

I thought for a second... this was going no where. Yea it was fun, imagining her doing stuff, but what was the point? I had an idea

Me: Hey, where do you live in the UK?

There was a few moments space then she replied : Glasgow
I felt strange. She lived in the exact same place as me. Out of the full UK, she was in the same city. This was too good to be true... I felt an itch in my trousers as i asked her... No, told her my next command.

Me: Meet me tomorrow evening, 2pm in Glasgow, Buchanan bus station, stand 15.

There was a short silence. Surely she wouldn't say yes... It would have been too dodgy for her to do such a thing

Slave: Yes master.

SCORE!

I arrived at Buchanan bus station at 2:05pm, came off the X11 express. It was a chilly day, i could just imagine how perky she would be. I giggled to myself. I stood at the 15th stand, and looked around for a 16 year old girl nearby.
A gentle voice whispered in my ear from the behind.
"Master?"
I turned to view her, then, we both said at the same time, each others name.
"JOHN!?"
"SARAH?!"
She was the most beautiful girl in my year. Her eyes were like an anime characters, big and beautiful. Her hair was the sexy color of oak, her breasts not too big but not small. She was wearing the most seximafiedest outfit you did ever see. Black and tight top, and a tartan mini, and i MEAN mini skirt. Wow.
Her face turned scarlet.
She was out of my league. No way would she be my slave.

WAAAAIT ... NO WAY SHE WAS A VIRGIN TILL A WEEK AGO!

Suddenly, she managed to whisper in a sweet and innocent voice
"So... Your place or mine?"

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote