View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 08:01 AM   #13
Sluttoabuse

This is a continuation of the first "Are You a Slut?", found here : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222519

If you haven't answered those questions, go back there first then come here!

1) How many loads of cum have you swallowed at once? 2

2) How many loads have cum have you swallowed in total? Over 100

3) How many different partners have you had at once? 2

4) How many different partners have you had in total? 23 guys and 2 girls if I don't count guys I only have a BJ

5) Do you like the smell of the genital region after sex? Yes

6) Do you like the smell of the genital region when unwashed? Yes

7) Are you down for sex anytime, or do you have to be in a certain mood? Anytime

8) While giving head, your partner lets loose a small bit or urine. How do you react? Swallow it

9) While giving head, your partner lets loose a generous amount of urine. How do you react? Swallow it and thank him

10) During intercourse, your partner releases a fart. How do you react? Ignore it? Laugh?

11) During sex, you've already came and feel exhausted, but your partner wants to go another round. Do you go another round or stop? Go again

12) How many rounds have you gone in a row? 5 during a threesome
Likes - anything not in limits for now but really anything painful or humiliating or sex related. Specific things - anal, ass to mouth, pussy torture, nipple/breast torture, humiliation, pee play and drinking pee, strangers

Limits - pictures etc, family, friends, animals, spending more than a couple dollars

Toys: one vibrator, household items - belt, ruler, binder clips, I can get vegetables/bananas, markers, lotion bottle, hairbrush, duct tape
Sluttoabuse is offline   Reply With Quote