Thread: Bank of toilets
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 06:54 AM   #18
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_sissy99 View Post
Can I just commend you on an extremely good report
Thanks :-D As I said, writing them somehow helps me complete the dare. They won't always be that long, it costs me some time I may not always have during the week. Anyway, here's the report for...

Day 2 (preliminary): Today I shat myself. As on day one I tried to hold my piss as long as possible. It was just before luch, when I put on the old skinny jeans I had worn the day before (had washed them in the evening), stood in the bathtubeand peed myself. I kept wearning the pants until about 3PM. Eating with them was a little weird, but acceptable and I paid attention to not touch my legs with my hands (not that it would have made much of a difference....). I had planned to pee myself again in the afternoon and take a shower then, because I had to meet some people at 5PM. As I was standing in the bathtub and waiting for the piss to dribble down I thought Screw it!, crouched down and pooped my boxer briefs. A mushy, but not liquid mass formed between my legs. I put my jeans back on and for a short time I thought I could wear them for another hour, but very soon I noticed that I was grossed out way too much. Poo is one of my limits and I wouldn't have done that if it were not part of this huge dare. It was a test on my limits, but during the cleaning up I felt that this limit got reinforced a lot. I was more or less ok with the humiliating act itself, but the extensive cleaning up afterwards was way too much. I showered until there was no hot water left, waited some time and showered a second time before I felt clean again...

I noticed that there is no point "Crap your pants fully dressed in private" - If not stated otherwise I'll give myself 35 for that, because it also costs as much as pissing ("Pee OR poo in clothes-$10").

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 06-07-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote