View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #248
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will the round reveal?

Find out now in …………..

PART 190a (275a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Does that mean that the opportunity has finally arisen" asked Adam happily.

"What opportunity is that?" answered Lucy as she stared at everyone’s cards and noticed the results for round 50 were.

Amber - FOUR OF A KIND (S - 2) (D - 2) (C - 2) (C - 2) (C - 7)
Adam - FULL HOUSE (D - 6) (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 7) (C - 7)

Lucy - THREE OF A KIND (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - 9) (D - 3) (D - 2)
Brian - THREE OF A KIND (C - 8) (D - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3) (S - 2)

David - 2 PAIRS (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (H - 9)
John - 2 PAIRS (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (C - 6)

Dani - PAIR (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (D - 5)
Sarah - PAIR (C - 4) (S - 4) (S - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 5)

Laura - HIGH CARD (H - ACE) (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (D - 8)
Mark - HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8) (C - 6) (H - 4)

“Well hasn’t Sarah finished 9th and out of the game meaning everything is over and she has lost the side bet between her and Dani and therefore we will see Dani have a bit of fun with her” Adam continued panting for air as his long sentence came to an end.

“No I believe Mark is the looser with Laura finishing 9th and the winner being Amber” Dani answered correcting Adam and watching the sinking feeling in his heart as he realised this meant that the game was still not over.

Laura handed her only chip to the banker while Amber received her prize chip putting her once again that little bit safe as long as she wasn’t last.

Mark however was already out of the game and would therefore be receiving a dare from Amber, how mean could she be, surely this would be a quick dare as everyone was starting to get a little tired and looking forward to finding out who the 5th and final player out of the game would be.

“Mark I dare you to let us give you a makeover for the next 10 minutes, you must then stay like this or the next 12 hours or until 5 of us all agree you can remove it” chuckled Amber looking forward to humiliating her ½ brother.

Mark looked gob smacked, “What do you mean by a makeover” he asked curiously.

“You will find out soon enough, now Sarah will you get me your make up box if it’s ok for me to borrow it.” Amber continued, hoping that the twins wouldn't mind.

Sarah rushed off happily, and like everyone else looked forward to the sight they were soon going to be witnessing. Coming back carrying a large box she plonked it on the floor with a loud bang. “Here you go” she sniggered, use anything you like.

“Before we start, I would like Mark to sit on that chair and close his eyes the whole time”

Mark knew that he had to comply with his sister’s commands and vowed to get her back in the future when the opportunity arose. Getting up he slowly made his way to the chair and sat as his sister wished. Closing his eyes he wondered what they would open up to see.

“Amber your 10 minute begins in 3, 2, 1 now” shouted John.

Amber scurried down to work, first she started on Mark eyes giving him some baby blue eye shadow. Moving onto his cheeks she smothered Mark with
Satin Creme Blush

His lips received a coating on bright red lipstick. Amber wasn’t paying much attention to detail and more hoping to make Mark look like a complete slut, while rushing to give her extra time to concentrate on any extra area she wished.

Finding a pair of sissors Amber wondered if she really dared do what she was planning. With little time to think about it she set to work with Marks hair. Cutting his fringe in a zig zag pattern Mark looked a right sight.

“2 minutes left” John finally screamed, just as Amber had finished with the sisters.

Grabbing hold of the lipstick for a second time Amber decided to write a few words over Marks body. She was already aware that Mark would be walking home with little on after he had lost the side bet they had agreed to near the start of the game.

Multiple words were written including suck, slag, slave, bad boy, fuck toy, and many more. Marks naked body looked a right sight, his face looked like a girls gone wrong.

The players sat laughing at the sight while Mark kept his eyes closed wondering what they would soon see.

With the remaining seconds Amber decided to torture Mark with the brush tickling his toes before moving to his private area which looked far from private at the present time.

“Your time is up” cried John, as Amber placed the brush back down and admired her handy piece.

Mark opened his eyes and was lost for words. In front of his was a giant mirror and in here he could see a strange person that looked partly like himself gone wrong.

Arrrr, he thought, while trying to work out how long he had to remain in this state.

“Do you like it” sniggered Amber already anticipating the reaction Mark would have.

“Just you wait, just you fucking wait” Mark swore, before it was time for the next important round.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

What will the next round reveal?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answer

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3