Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #184
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Special announcement

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

You may be wondering why there was no cliff-hanger at the end of the last chapter. That’s very un-Wordsmiff-like, you may be saying.

Well, despite the words “To be continued...” appearing at the end of it, that chapter was the end.

Hang on, don’t reach for the complaints button just yet.

It’s the end of Season One of The Dolls’ House.

In the tradition of shows like Lost and... well, just Lost really, I have decided to end season one at an unresolved point.

Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

Season Two will be coming at some stage, just look out for the trailers.

However, I want to concentrate on my other story, The Field Trip, for a while.

There are several reasons why I'm doing this.

1. The story seems to be going on ridiculously long, I'm already past sixty chapters and only about a quarter of the way through it.

2. as I say, I want to concentrate on Field Trip for a while and there will be some crossovers so, to avoid spoiling either story, this is a good point to pause.

3. For those of you who only read the sex scenes (yes, you), it is a chance to catch up on any important plot points.

So, I hope you enjoyed Season One and I hope you will look out for Season Two which will be forthcoming within a few months.

If there are any threats to my life, I may start it sooner.

Season Two will contain more twists and turns, more cliffhangers, more sex, more characters, and there will also be a new villain and Edward's past will finally be revealed. So lots to look forward to.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue to read The Field Trip as some of the events in that story will be crucial to the events which will occur in Season Two of The Dolls’ House.

Link to the Field Trip: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130

Any comments, feedback or compliments will be gratefully appreciated but no abuse please.

Thank you.

Wordsmiff

Action figures may be available shortly - and when I say action, I mean action.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote