Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #35
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 1

Your friend Erin sounds cute. ;) Glad you're enjoying it—don't worry, I've got plenty more coming.

Chapter Five

Erin sat up with a jolt and backed away from the nude and obviously very salacious men as far as she could until her uncovered back pressed against the jagged concrete wall.

“What do you—what do you mean?” she asked, shaking turbulently.

“You heard me. We’re gonna destroy that pretty round ass of yours.”

“And I wanna go first,” Chris stated. Erin took one glance at his hairy, damp penis and tried once more to roll off the bed, shouting nonsense at her captors. Before she could get far, however, Jason bolted toward her and slammed her to the floor, hard. Her knees hit first, and, even though the room was heavily carpeted, she was sure they had bruised badly.

“NO! Get the fuck away from me!!” she screamed as loudly as she could and thrashed about wildly, aiming kicks and punches wherever there was empty space. Jason pressed his naked body against hers, crushing her into the carpet. Erin was used to being hopelessly unable to move by now, yet still resisted with what little strength she had left, utterly drained from the abuse she had experienced over the past few hours. She got the feeling that her assailants had intentionally saved this most harrowing exploitation for the moment when she was most fatigued.

“Aww, don’t worry Erin, there’s one more thing we need to do before violating your tight asshole,” Jason half-whispered in her ear before leaning in to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek. Erin shuddered in revulsion at this, while Jason continued to put pressure on her back.

“Mark, go get it ready,” Jason commanded. From the sides of her vision Erin could see Mark heading toward the as yet untouched chest in the corner adjacent to the bed.

By then, Erin was beginning to have trouble breathing but managed to get a few words out. “Please! I’ve done everything you’ve asked … I let you fuck me … Just don’t do anything else to me!”

“Oh, please,” Jason exclaimed. “You’ve been a fucking bitch the whole time—you didn’t let us do anything. We had to force you, even though we told you to behave. So yes, we’re gonna fuck your ass now and then do whatever the fuck we want with you afterward for however fucking long we want. You need to learn that we’re in charge here, and you’re just a filthy piece of shit that’s going to do whatever we say whether you like it or not. Is that understood?”

He finally rocked off Erin’s back and stood up to let her free. Erin slowly got to her feet, her whole body shaking, as she could feel two pairs of lecherous eyes staring at her naked backside. She didn’t say a word and instead stared down at her bruised, red body and aching knees. In the distance she heard Mark rummaging through the chest, though as her back was turned, she couldn’t see what he was looking for.

Suddenly, Jason reached out, grabbed Erin’s arm, and whipped her around to see that she was crying. He slapped her backhanded across the face, instantly turning it bright red.

“I said, is that understood?! Are you going to fucking behave now?”

Erin rubbed her stinging cheek, scared of the possible consequences for disobeying her captors again. “Y-Yes,” she stammered. “I … I understand.”

“Good, now quit fucking crying. This part’s gonna be fun.”

Jason winked at his shaking victim just as a loud thud resounded from the corner of the room. Mark had removed a relatively large tank of sorts from the chest and placed it on the floor beside it. The tank looked similar to one of the large oxygen or nitrogen tanks Erin had seen in movies before: it had a large blue knob fastened to its top and a long black hose wrapped around its metal casing.

After reaching into the chest again, Mark returned to the group, his shaven penis swinging sprightly above his wrinkled sac. It was slightly softer now from the lack of action, but Erin had a feeling that would change rather soon. At this thought, combined with the sight of Mark’s bare genitalia, she immediately felt like throwing up, though since she hadn’t eaten in several hours, that probably wasn’t going to happen.

When Erin finally tore her eyes away from this disgusting part of her captor’s body, she noticed with a sinking feeling in her stomach that Mark was holding what looked like a small, clear plastic bin or tub of some sort. Resting on top was an odd contraption Erin did not recognize.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote