Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #31
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Fourteen

Found time to write
Chapter Fourteen
Who should I ask next? I couldn't ask Anna, since she had just asked me, nor could I ask Jade, as I had asked her the turn before. That left me to choose between my two cousins. If I asked Ella, she would have to chose dare. If I asked Lola, she would chose truth... and then next turn would probably slam Ella with a dare. I decided let Lola have the fun of roasting Ella with a dare of her choice, so I now turned my attention towards Lola, who, as I imagined, chose truth.

I had already been nice enough to Lola by letting her have the future pleasure of daring Ella, so now I wanted to come up with a question that would make her squirm. I could ask her if she masturbated, but that had been asked before, and I wanted my question to be original. Something she wouldn't expect...

"Have you ever thought about being a slave or a master? Like in BDSM?" I blurted out.

I was pleased to see Lola's cheeks redden. It had caught her off gaurd after all. "A little, I guess. I mean, I don't fantasize about it or anything, but I have given it some thought. I don't think I would like to be a slave at all, but being a master I could live with. I mean, to have some one under my control wouldn't be a bad thing. But all the stuff about chains and whips and tattoos... I don't like that. If I was a master, I wouldn't hurt my slave, just make him do embarrassing stuff."

I raised my eyebrows. Now THERE was one thing I never would have guessed about my cousin. Every body else was looking at her in a surprised way too, but now we all were past the point of judging her aloud, since we had all confessed a dark secret by now.

Like I had guessed, Lola realized Ella's predicament.

"Oh, sweet sister," she said in a sarcastic voice, "Would you like truth... or perhaps a dare?"

Ella glowered at her, didn't even bother to choose one, but just said grimly, "Do your best."

Lola smiled wickedly. "Have no fear, El. I will. I promise. For you dare, I dare you to..." She paused and smiled, sensing all our anticipation. "To... to... to... flash your breasts at us."

Ella, having thought she might be dared to do something along this line, gave the answer she had already formulated in her head. "No."

A refusal! How exciting! I wondered what would happen now. Would we vote on wether she she had to do it or not? I wondered how that would turn out.

Lola looked royally pissed that she had been refused. "What the hell do you mean? You can't say no!"

Ella went on to explain herself. "It's not that I'm too embarrassed to show you my boobs, you're my sister and my cousin and two friends, it's not like your complete strangers, and I trust you all not to say anything. It's just that if I do it, the game would become boring. All the dares would be to take off a bra or panties or something. Then it would basically be a strip show, which I didn't come here for. I came here to play a game, not have an orgy."

She had a point there. I didn't wanted to stop playing, but maybe it had gone too far. "So should we stop playing?" I asked.

"We don't have to." replied Ella, "We just need a way to make this game original and fun again."

Every one sat in silence, thinking. As much as they had been embarrassed by previous questions and dares, I don't think any one wanted to stop.

Finally Lola spoke. "I have one idea on how we could continue." Every looked inquisitively at her, so she carried on. "I've actually wanted to do it for a while, but there was never an opportune time. I... I assume you have cards, so we could play strip poker."

Leave it to Lola to think up an idea like that. I wasn't against it at all, like her I had heard of it and wanted to try it. But I knew that no one else would even think about it, much less actually agree to -

"I love it!" shouted Anna. "Oh my god, I've wanted to play this ever since Carry told me she played it! And this is perfect, cause we all trust each other and we've basically seen everything already. Let's do it!"

I was shocked, never in a million years would I have thought that this idea would actually be considered. But it wasnt just Anna that was enthusiastic about it, Ella and Jade were now nodding too! They had seemed unsure at first, but Anna's excited outburst had helped them decide.*

"You guys want to do this?" I asked them all. They all nodded.

"First things first." said Lola. "We need to agree no backing out on this game, like Ella did with truth or dare. Ok?" After we all expressed our agreement, she made us pinky swear on it too. There was no backing out now!

"What type of poker should we play?" asked Anna now. I suggested Texas Hold Em, but no one else knew how to play. Everyone knew how to play Five Card Stud, but we decided it was to simple, and no skill was involved. Finally we decided on Five Card Draw, a variation of Five Card Stud.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the rules, everyone is dealt five cards. You can then give back up to three cards, four if you have an ace, and in return you will get new cards to replace the old ones. Then, whoever has the best hand wins. It involved only minimal skill, especially since there was no bluffing, but it was better than the complete lack of skill required for Five Card Stud.

The stripping version of this game would be played with the loser of each hand being forced to remove an article of clothing. Oviously, with most people having only two pieces on, except for me with one and Lola with three, it wouldn't be long before a person was completely naked. To prolong the 'game' part of it, we decided to give out chips so everyone would end up having four things to lose; therefor I got three chips, Lola got one, and everyone else got two.

As for what would happen after a person had no more things to lose, it was decided that dares would given out. For the first two dares after a person was naked, the dare would have to be an easy one, involving only the person in question. This type of dare was jokingly called a 'Level One Dare' by Lola, and the name stuck.

For the second dare, it was agreed, rather reluctantly in Jade and Ella's case, that another person could be involved. Again, Lola coined the name 'Level Two Dare'. It would be completely up to the person who hadn't lost whether they wanted to participate, but for every two of these Level Two Dares that they took part in, they would be rewarded in the way that they could put back on any article of clothing that they had previously discarded. Obviously, this would be a huge temptation to participate in these dares, even if you didn't have to.

The game would be finished when everyone except for one person had been dared to do a Level Two Dare. Not chosen to, but dared to. Then the winner - the only person who had not had to do a Level Two Dare - would give everyone one last dare.

We decided to take a short bathroom break; only two minutes this time for fear that Aunt Rachel might come soon and interrupt the game. When we were all back in the playroom, we decided that since we needed a playing surface, we would sit on the floor, cross legged though so no one could hide anything.

With my three chips on my right, my briefs still damp, and my penis, for the time being, completely flaccid, I reached for the deck of cards and cut it once.

"Let the games begin." I cackled excitedly.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-16-2011 at 01:35 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote