View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 07:49 AM   #3
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyKitten View Post
Looking for help again! I recently confessed a fantasy to my daddy about wanting to be "forced" to be little or a pet for an extended amount of time, like a whole day or even a whole weekend and long story short they said they'd love to! It'll be a couple of weeks before we have the time to, but we're going to spend a weekend doing it. Now all I need is help coming up with rules that they can enforce to ensure that I am made to be a little/pet (we decided to do a mix of both, but with it leaning more towards little)
We have diapers, a sippy cup, a paci, tails, ears, and bdsm/ bondage gear. We also plan to make diy mittens by securing oven mitts on both my hands. I'd appreciate any suggestions, the more strict, in-depth or restrictive (for me) the better. Thanks in advance!

(we won't be using a bowl to eat and drink out of, tho)
Well for the pet play ,you won't be wearing any clothes

Also as on all 4's so attach a collar on you ...No taking bath,if you have to pee do like a dog and same with scat...
No eating them as it is a limit

And if you aren't doing anything then htey will attach a collar to a fixed object so you can't move and you have to stay minimum 30 minutes everytime you are not busy or are free...
Also you won't be sleeping in the bed ,instead will be chained in the house with collar ....

Then for everyday you will go on a walk of possible but wear slutty clothes for that...

Also if you like too much restrictions then you can only use one word for the entire weekend i.e. woof....

Nothing else ....

Also they may spank you and treat you any way they want...

See this if you more intense then will give it...

While eating,you will be blindfolded and also make sure every day you will be blindfolded for at least 3 hours..If they want stay more time blindfolded...

See and tell if I should intensify it or add something

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-18-2021 at 07:51 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote