View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Simple and effective Homemade Humbler

Now, I'm sure that a good deal of you may not even have heard of a humbler before (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humbler_%28BDSM%29#Humbler) so allow me to explain while that wikipedia article on cbt provides some nice accompanyment. A humber is a device for males only and it is intended to 'humble' men by keeping them on their knees... (and rather uncomfortable i might add) they attach around the balls with long sections that hug the back of the legs, pulling the balls back and down, apart from being slightly crushed <.< the device is tolerably comfortable so long as you are on all fours, however if you try and kneel upright or stand O.o then you might be met swiftly with a certain desire not to be

Unfortunatley i've only ever seen these devices (which really are a luxury and not a neccessity to play) for prices in excess of 150 or 200 dollars, although i didn't spend long looking beacause i immedialey thoght of a way to make them for pennies! To do this, you will need:

- 1, maybe 2 lengths of fairly thick bamboo cane (the stuff you make your strawberries, sunflowers, beans or grape vines grow up, can get it in like, every garden centre i was only able to buy them in stacks of 20!.... for 99p :P)
- An even number of nice strong elastic bands

And what to do.. if it wasn't obvious:

1. cut and sand the bamboo cane, the size is very important, you'll want it to be long enough that it passes the back of both thigs but perferably without much bamboo poking out either side of you. If it only goes to the middle of the backs of your thigs or less, it's just going to dig and cut and scrape into you, not what we want. you need to prepare two lengths of bamboo that are the same and the thicker they are, the better >:3

2. Once you have your two pieces of bamboo (and from here on you kinda need to be male to continue the instructions, or just apply them to any nearby male submissives ;-) ) get on all fours and place the two lengths of bamboo either side of your scrotum, just above your balls, one rod above them and one below them. Place the rods so that they tug on your balls a little and that the rods are flat against the back of your thighs and then tightly bind the ends of the rods together with the elastic bands.

3. Try and kneel upright... i dare ya :P haha

I'm afraid i don't have any pictures of my humbler to hand, i recently moved and left it at home hehe but hopefully the concept is simple enough ^^

Home made gags

1 - Bit gag

I'm sure your all familiar with a bit gag and this method of fashioning one is cicrumstantial at best but i thought i'd add it in while we are on the topic of Bamboo and elastic bands.

So take another piece of bamboo can and cut and sand it once more, hopefully you'll have some left over from building the humbler above :3 if you don't anything straight and rigid should do. It needs to be long enough to fit between your teeth while being a little bit wider than your head on either side. The one thing you need for this method which is very hard to aquire.. is a very large elastic band, however if you can find or buy one big enough to fit around the back of your head then you can simply place it over the ends of the material you are using as your gag to hold it in place. This tends to make for a very effective and quite harsh gag.

2 - Ball gag
I needn't explain a ball gag, but the suggestion i have for crafting one, (although i haven't done this myself and don't think it would be as effective as the bit gag above) Is to use those practice hollow golf balls with the holes in them for airflow (a google image search of 'practice golf balls with holes' will show the ones i mean) as the ball for the gag and pass rope or chord of some kind through the ball and to tie it around the back of the head :3

More to come! ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-19-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote