View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 12:44 PM   #25
wolf82
Prodigy

- Find something in your fridge and make an off-handed comment about how this would be perfect to use in a sexual/kinky way

- Tell her you want to try naked yoga out. Bonus points if you convince her to participate.

- I presume you may want to shower at some point. See if you can get her to wash your back. Bonus points if you end up washing hers too.

- At some point in the evening, make a comment about how you have been really horny over the past couple days.

- Get her talking about things like submission/dominance. If she's into submission, get her talking about how much she loves submission and examples of the biggest ways that submission turns her on.

- If you wind up seeing her in any state of being undressed, make a subtle comment complimenting her. But not just "omg that bra looks great on you". Make it something like "damn, I bet so many guys would love to see you like this right now"

- I see in one of the previous posts you mentioned you would like to experience being peed on. Any chance you are brave enough to broach that subject with her? Perhaps see what her take on the kink is?

- Get her to talk about what she likes to do when a guy cums. Does she like to swallow? spit? wear it? why? how does it make her feel?

- Perhaps at some point during the night, you can sneak off to, say, the bathroom and bring yourself to an orgasm knowing your friend is not that far away from you.

- Lastly, here's a major one for you to do. This one is going to definitely push some boundaries, but let's see if you are brave enough to do it. Pretend you got a message on your phone. Tell her that it's from this really dominant guy that you know and he is demanding you call him right this second. Politely excuse yourself and then immediately get up and walk away far enough so that she doesn't know you aren't actually calling someone, but not far enough so that she cannot overhear at least bits and pieces of your conversation. While pretending you are on the phone with this dominant guy you need to make a mention of these points (if you fail to mention any of these points, there will be a punishment involved):

* You loved how rough he pounded you the last time you met up
* You have gotten off to remembering that night a couple of times
* "That sounds super humiliating and degrading, but I want to try it"
* "Send me a picture of your friend and I'll think about it"
* "Just thinking about that is already starting to make me wet"
* Make sure to reference this mystery guy as "sir" at least once
* How much you love being on your knees
* "No I will not help you hook up with her! Because she's my bestfriend/roommate/I barely know her outside of class. Okay, fine, fuck it I'll help you sleep with her."

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote