Thread: Non-Fiction: The Neighbor
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor Cont.

Continued

Paul now truly believed that Anthony liked to be seen naked, with this new found faith, Paul started having more fun with Anthony. He was still into the girls at his school but he also was going to have fun with Anthony now. Once while they were on a walk after school, an activity they both enjoyed, they decided mutually to make it interesting. Anthony started it by pulling his dick out and casually kept walking. Oncoming cars never seemed to notice but occasionally you would get an extremely wide eyed woman to go by. Paul never saw Anthony's penis because he never tried too, he didn't want Anthony to get the idea that he was gay or bi-sexual. He just followed along with him, pulling his dick out and mooning people. He never told Anthony to look away but Anthony didn't look most of the time, but there were times when Paul could tell he was staring. These kind of walks continued to happen a lot, Paul could feel that Anthony and him were becoming closer than ever. Paul didn't just like flashing because Anthony was there, he continued to do it when he wasn't there too. One time when he was waiting for Anthony to come over, he completely removed his pants and underwear opened his backyard's gate and mooned a woman driving by. It felt great to be out in the open and being seen by people but he realized that the woman had seen as her facial expression seemed to be a mix between anger and shock. He quickly rushed inside his house and completely changed his clothes hoping that the woman would report what kind of clothes he had on. Paul was still worried but he also found it quite funny, he told Anthony all about it. Anthony was the only person he would've ever told about it...

One night when they were feeling even more adventurous, they decided to do some streaking. This was going to be risky because they lived on a very busy street, even at 9 P.M. there were at least 10 cars going down the road a minute. They didn't do traditional streaking, one would sit back and keep watch for cars while the other ran across the road. It wouldn't have been streaking had they not been naked in some way. Both pulled down their pants and underwear to their ankles revealing everything and then ran across the street. It was very dark so cars could not see that you were not wearing underwear and pants but anyone driving towards you got a good view. Paul and Anthony did this back and forth for a while, saying "don't look at me while I do it" or just watch the road." Paul was especially very shy about this, he didn't mind Anthony seeing his butt because he was in shape but he was skeptical about anyone seeing his penis. After a long time of exhilarating exhibitionism, Anthony wanted to go one more time but he wanted to try something else. He got fully nude in front of Paul, he was telling him not to look but Paul took some cheap glances. It was incredible to him, his body's power to him, girls were all he liked but when he saw Anthony's bare body he could have sworn he was gay. Anthony was showing how comfortable he was with his body and then he said "You can watch me if you want to, I don't care." Paul was extremely excited by this, another chance to see his best friend's cute butt and tiny penis, but this time it was in public making it even more interesting. As Anthony ran across the street, Paul looked away and back at him a few times trying to make it look as if he was uninterested, but he could not resist watching that butt go up and down as he ran. Then when he turned around to run back he only took a few glances just so Anthony would think he was uninterested but as he ran back, Paul could only be jealous of Anthony's bravery, comfortableness with his naked body, and his body alone. Anthony came back out of breath, huffing and puffing with adrenaline shooting through his veins. Paul watched him get dressed secretly, the two then went back inside to relax after a nice and exciting evening of streaking...

__________________________________________________ ___

This memory is still very dear to my heart, it was one of my favorite times in my life.
I hope you guys liked that section, I have another long one in mind that I will probably write tomorrow.

Please keep reading! Thanks!

Sincerely,

"Paul"

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-11-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Info
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote