Thread: Non-Fiction: The Neighbor
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor Cont.

Continued
(In 2012)

Paul had seen the images of his best friend Anthony rolling around naked many times in his head, but it never got old. The memory was fading however and that was unfortunate for Paul knew it probably would never happen again. Paul and Anthony were still friends but a rare hangout was all that came of the friendship. No deep, intimate talks they once shared, and no more of the exhibitionist behavior around each other. High school had put a divide between the two that was hard to get around. Paul fell into one crowd of friendly and nice people while Anthony slipped into the popular and outgoing group. Paul believed he could become friends with Anthony once again and they could go back to the way things were, but in the mean time he liked to think of the old days...

(2005)
Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. The trampoline simply went up and down. Paul and Anthony loved it, the simplicity of jumping was the most fun they could have for some reason. Today was another day of the simple life, jumping on the trampoline, playing games, and running around. They loved it. Fourth grade was the easiest time of their lives, a time for little homework and a lot of fun. Anthony grew a little more experimental at this time. Although the streaking in front of Paul was seen as an embarrassing accident, the next thing Anthony did was definitely preconceived. Paul had two trampolines, a small one that came three feet off the ground and a big one that came about five feet from off the ground. Anthony hopped down on to the smaller where Paul could not see him because of the net and the fact that is generally hard to see through a trampoline. It wasn't unusual but then Anthony began to laugh. Paul asked him what he was laughing about, Anthony replied still laughing, "I'm naked." Paul could tell he wasn't truly butt naked as he had only been on the smaller trampoline for around 20 seconds. However Paul still looked down to see if he really was. Anthony was already pulling up his pants and underwear but Paul got another glimpse of his cute butt and his penis, still small. Anthony seemed a little more embarrassed than the last time but Paul knew that Anthony had wanted him to see him naked. Paul also started to think that Anthony liked to be seen nude in the public and in front of people. The feelings and images returned to him, as well as new ones rising. This event marked the start of something new, something for the better...

Again, thanks for reading.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-10-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Give people information.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote