Thread: Non-Fiction: The Neighbor
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor

Introduction
Hi, I just joined. One of my main reasons for doing this is because of a story that I have had rattling around in my head for a very long time. I found this site and I believe it is the perfect place to share it.

I am an avid writer and my teachers in the past have told me that I am very good. So if I make any mistakes grammatically or spelling wise, please don't be afraid to tell me.

Being that this is based on something that happened in my life, the story will be non-fiction for quite a while. However it will change to fiction eventually and I will be sure to mark where it becomes fiction.

Names, locations, the time of the story taking place, and some other things may be altered to help me remain anonymous.

I hope you enjoy!
__________________________________________________ _______________

Characters

(I am not going to provide a vivid description as I find the best part of reading is filling in the blanks.)

Paul - Main character, very shy person. Straight but... you'll see that he is not completely straight as you read the story. Paul is Anthony's neighbor.

Anthony - Outgoing person, not too shy. Dates girls but is bi-curious. (He has not come out about it yet.)

Those are the only two you will need to know. I will provide descriptions for anyone who comes into the story.

The Actual Story
Paul watched as Anthony walked across his yard to the front door. Paul loved Anthony's house being so close. Being neighbors with someone from your own grade was really such a blessing. Every day he would come over and they could do anything, and he wouldn't have to leave til 9 O' clock, giving them around five hours a day to do anything they wanted. They played Dream Phone quite a few times, which Paul found weird but it was fun nonetheless. They drew pictures, jumped on the trampoline, and sometimes they just sat down and talked for hours. This was however in the early second grade before Anthony started to be a little more... outgoing. They were simply friends before their first soccer season began and... ended.

2 months later

The soccer season was over, finally. Paul couldn't remember much of the season as he spectated most of the games from the sidelines. He was much too nervous in front of thirty or more parents watching and judging as he played the game. In the following years he would outgrow this fear and become one of the star players of the school team, as would Anthony. Paul was ecstatic to mark the end of the season especially since there was a pizza party for the whole team scheduled. His parents were working that night so they were trying to find a ride. Of course Anthony's parents could take him because they were neighbors and were good friends with my parents. Paul leisurely strolled over to his parents house supervised by his 15 year old sister, Brittany. Anthony's dad let them in and proceeded into the lower story of the house, he told them that they could wait upstairs while Anthony got ready. The sound of a shower going was nothing unusual as Anthony was getting ready but they were not prepared for what would happen next.

They stood in the hallway waiting as the shower turned off, as they looked around everything seemed normal. But then Anthony busted out of the bathroom completely nude trying to pick his underwear up, and kicking it in the process. He was completely butt naked in front of his best friend and his sister. Paul could only imagine the embarrassment Anthony was feeling as he ran down the hallway now showing off his cute little butt to the two watching in shock. Paul looked at his sister in astonishment and she laughed a little. Paul was so strangely happy that it had happened and wished he could see it again, and he kept playing it over and over in his head. They thought it was over but then they heard Anthony saying "Paul, come here! Paul, come here!" from down the hall. Paul looked to Brittany and she knew that he was asking if he should. She responded to his look by saying "Well, he is your friend so go." Paul quickly walked down the hallway wondering what he would see next in this crazy five minutes. As Paul rounded the corner into Anthony's room he heard a giggling laugh. Anthony was still completely nude. Paul was astonished at Anthony's behavior, he has never acted this weird before. He stood there as Anthony lay on the ground rolling around, all he could do was watch as Anthony's cute little butt rolled on the floor and his baby dick went with it. Paul had never seen someone naked before and he was enthralled. He never wanted the moment to end as his first encounter with a naked person was his best friend and his body was magnificent. He was skinny, his penis was strangely attractive, and his butt was so nice that Paul had the urge to touch it, he of course restrained his inner feelings. The encounter would soon end as Anthony got up to grab some underwear but all he did was cover his penis so Paul still had a great view of most of his body. Anthony told Paul to go his dad and say that he was ready as a joke, and he did. When he saw Anthony again he was fully dressed, disappointing Paul.

The ride to the pizza place was not horribly awkward, you could however feel the strange tension between Paul and Anthony. Could they ever be friends after what had happened? Paul could not get the images of his body out of his head, he watched it over and over again. He desperately wanted it to happen again. He was so excited over what had happened he told everyone on the team about it by telling one person and then telling them to pass it down. When the whisper reached Anthony Paul was regretting saying it, but Anthony looked at Paul and gave a small smile of approval.

Paul came out of his wonderful flashback in 2012, he was now a sophomore and he still wishes he could relive that moment.

This is not the end of the story, sorry it was a bit long but that is how I write. Probably will continue later.

Thanks for reading, and don't be afraid to leave feedback!

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-07-2012 at 01:32 PM.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HiI'mPaul for this post: