View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 11:42 AM   #13
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I tried the blowjob dare yesterday. I cleaned my hairbrush first before putting it in my mouth. Sitting on my bed, I started to lick it a bit before inserting it into my mouth. I pushed it in my mouth slowly, adding more and more. It is pretty big so was tough to wrap my mouth around it completely. Overall I was only able to get about half of it in my mouth. Anymore and I felt like I might gag on it.
For a new dare I recommend regular blowjob training with longer intervals, since blowjobs are something what young girls usually do... Try to make it longer and get used to the feeling of having something in your mouth Try to work with your gag reflex Read some tips how to provide a perfect blowjob and try them too. Describe them here with your experience.

New dare:
Try to look as sexy as you can (preferably dress/skirt, makeup, lipstick, eyes, heels etc.) and go to buy some Christmas presents. No bra and panties. Don't cover yourself. Enjoy the feeling of lights showing you wear no underwear. If you are brave, write NAUGHTY GIRL above your pussy. You may also lean forward and show your privates for a short moment (as you really wanted to do in the previous topic ).

New dare:
Sit naked against the window facing the public street on the chair. Legs widely spread. Edge yourself and be loud. Make sure only the see-through curtains (sheers) are used. Don't use curtains that block the light (drapes).

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-18-2023 at 02:04 PM.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote