View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:57 AM   #15
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What is the last public dare you did?
Earlier this summer I challenged myself - does that count?

I spent 45 minutes next to a road, either fully naked, or wearing stockings (and briefly, stockings and a fishnet body); I walked about, fucked myself with my 6-inch "realistic dildo", and generally minced it for the camera: I was taking selfies.

It was a bright day, around two in the afternoon. I was NOT hidden from view - but the road made a turn and I thought (hoped!) that few people would look my way. As usual I hadn't counted on cyclists...

But the grass was pretty high. My guess is that passers-by thought I was just a cyclist having a break - that I had taken off my t-shirt...

As is becoming traditional in connection with my self-challenges, the pictures were a disappointment. (It's difficult to aim when you need to be both behind and in front of the camera at the same time!)

It was fun and hot and everything - but it was also scary in the sense that I realised how quickly the scariness disappears. Within minutes I was thinking about how to make the experience "stronger".

Signed: "Five stars - would do again!"

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post: