View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 06:30 AM   #11
John332
getDare Sweetheart

My jaw drops. She’s actually going to go through with it. I pull out my wallet as she pulls a strap off her shoulder, then another. I fumble with money, counting out £60 and handing it to Kate, who is also not really looking at me.

Then, before I know it, Beth is pulling her swimsuit down and her breasts pop out. Her lovely large breasts which I know so well, her small pink nipples already erect. For some reason it’s a world different seeing your girlfriend naked in front of someone else, compared to when you’re alone in the bedroom.

But she carries on, pulling the suit down and pinging it over her hips, then past the point of no return, her smoothly waxed pussy. Then she’s stepping out of it and spinning around, giving her ass a slap.

“Damn girl,” I say. “You looking fine.”

She grins. “Well, it’s nothing either of you haven’t seen before.”

Kate’s jaw is still down, but Beth simply waggles her ass and sits back down.

“Ok, well we’re in the sudden death round since it’s the last minute. We’ve all seen the crazy sex things you guys have done, now it’s time to make good on your promises. It’s just like chicken. You can say no anytime, but whoever backs out first loses. Ok?”

“Uh, Beth,” Kate says, looking at her gingerly. “What do we lose?”

“An excellent question Katherine,” Beth says. “And not something I can tell you now. But let me tell you it is a terrible thing to lose and … well, you don’t want to, ok?”

My drunk mind tries to think straight but I still find myself reaching for my drink again and taking a gulp. There’s a silence while I stare at my nude girlfriend sat in front of me, proud as anything.

Neither of us speak. “Kate, please remove your shoes and jeans.”

Kate awkwardly fumbles with her shoes, pulling them off and then the little pop socks underneath. Then she stands, unbuckles her belt and gently pulls her jeans down, standing there in her knickers and bra, her slender legs and hips terminating in matching black bikini bottoms.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to John332 for this post: