View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
naughtylittlegirl

Default Hidden Public Tasks

I am looking for some simple, light, and short (less than an hour each, as I'd like to try a variety of things) hidden public or semi-public dares for my two rather long (13+ hours) summer roadtrips. I have very little experience with this kink and would like to ease into it a little, and I'd love some ideas.

I will be travelling in my car, by myself, primarily on highways and through cities/towns, so not overly secluded areas. I do not want to include other people in my kinks, i.e. guaranteeing being seen, asking for permission to do something definitely kinky, etc., nor do I want anything extreme or illegal.

And of course I will write and post highly detailed reports here, and PM'd to the dare-giver, of any dares/tasks I end up doing.

My information is all linked in my signature - you can view a condensed list of my kinks, my limits, and the My Toybox link will provide you with pictures of all my toys. If you look at my Outfits album you can also view panties, etc., that could be worked into my road trips. Please feel free to message me/comment here and ask me anything

Thank you for reading and bearing with me as I periodically edit to account for the severe case of 'summer brain' I have today, and have a lovely day!

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Last edited by naughtylittlegirl; 08-05-2017 at 10:30 PM.
naughtylittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote